Author Topic: french cops seize supposed "ecstasy", turns out to be haribo strawberries  (Read 12444 times)

Offline carl

• Global Moderator
  • Founding Wasp
  • circular pastry filled with hazelnut crime
Have a look at this: hxxps://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-56461868
Its hilarious!
The requirements for cops to get into this job are steadily decreasing everywhere(i.e. cops are less educated now aka dumber), and I guess thats what you get when you save money on the wrong end ::)

Great, now I would like to have a bag of those strawberries...  :-X
I would suggest that you guys share information like it was the last day on Earth.  This information slowdown is all because of all that dumb unwillingness to share.  That is where the DEA is winning.  There goal is you not talking to each other.  Let the information flow.  I  promise we will always be 2 steps ahead of DEA chemists if we just keep sharing information
Real bees just hear the buzzing and it doesn´t ever stop. Ever.

Offline StuffedBee

• 🐝
  • Subordinate Wasp
Ecstasy for your tongue ;)

Offline carl

• Global Moderator
  • Founding Wasp
  • circular pastry filled with hazelnut crime
Attention, sourcing! Haribo primavera, tasty!
I guess I will eat a whole bag in one sitting after I received my next CBD order and turned it into synthweed :D
I would suggest that you guys share information like it was the last day on Earth.  This information slowdown is all because of all that dumb unwillingness to share.  That is where the DEA is winning.  There goal is you not talking to each other.  Let the information flow.  I  promise we will always be 2 steps ahead of DEA chemists if we just keep sharing information
Real bees just hear the buzzing and it doesn´t ever stop. Ever.

Offline Ondansetron

• Larvae
Re: french cops seize supposed "ecstasy", turns out to be haribo strawberries
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2021, 08:11:22 PM »
I have a friend who was arrested for possession of ecstasy, LSD, and methamphetamine because of melatonin pills in his pants pocket that tripped the field tests. He was in acute psychosis from some hallucinogen and running around the municipal building half-naked (shirt only, no pants) screaming at people. When the police found his pants, they discovered “pills containing LSD.”

I was serving grand jury earlier this year and a cop on the drug task force was giving testimony. At one point he mentioned “a quarter ounce” and the prosecutor asked him to clarify the weight in grams. The cop didn’t know. This cop also blew a 3-month wiretap investigation by pulling over a junkie who recognized him from another town and knew he had no business being in an unmarked police car a few towns over.

Offline Newton2.0

• Subordinate Wasp
Re: french cops seize supposed "ecstasy", turns out to be haribo strawberries
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2021, 08:03:00 PM »
Oh my God, such a liability!

I am always amazed at the caliber of person who ends up as a cop. A job as complicated and serious as law enforcement should have requirements analogous to the stringent reqs of the medical industry.

Low bars!
Mustache Rides: $5