Author Topic: chlorodifluoromethane instead of annie ?  (Read 2637 times)

SPINNERBAIT

chlorodifluoromethane instead of annie ?
« on: August 14, 2004, 12:55:00 AM »

ozmosis

instead of annie
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2004, 01:38:00 AM »
NH3 only acts as a reducer for the Na/Li to produce a metal/ammonia solution containing the solvated electrons which reduce your pseudo to meth.
Although a minimum ammount of NH3 is required to dissolve the metal, Swio has experimented with excess ammounts of NH3 with no real variation in results, providing the correct molar ratio of pseudo/metal is used.
Therefore i can't see how replacing NH3 with anything else would vary the quality of ur goods.
As for replacing NH3 with chlorodifluoromethane, i'm not too sure if it's possible. Maybee one of he smarter bee's can help you out there.
Dissolving metal reductions are very dangerous and i would make sure i was certain about variations before attempting them.
cheers 8)

SPINNERBAIT

xxxxxx instead of annie
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2004, 02:34:00 AM »
Thanx for the quick reply AND the heads up. (good looking out bro) Being that this is not the first time this has crossed my desk, I'm gonna have to stick my hand in that cookie jar. But scouts honor--- not without much more home work, and questions to good folks such as yourself. thanx again.

wareami

More HeadsUP!
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2004, 09:50:00 AM »
Before crackin that valve you might like to read this post by our chief bee!

Post 280727 (missing)

(Rhodium: "Re: Mods......?", General Discourse)

And for further expansion of the mind I suggest reading the whole thread ;D

SPINNERBAIT

thanx again
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2004, 09:49:00 PM »
didn't mean to generate so much heat. for the record, am an avid outdoorsman with no desire to harm enviroment! I am equiped to use and reclaim said foul substance,so, i'm not suffering undo scrutiny. Having read thread, will limit my work to what I already know. Was only seeking info. I got it. thanx again