Author Topic: Precursors for Ozzies (RP/I2/E)  (Read 21655 times)

the_happy_chef

Precursors for Ozzies (RP/I2/E)
« on: December 18, 2003, 05:53:00 PM »
Due to many recipes being written in the UK, EU or US, this chef is currently compiling some info on ingredients for the more southernly rotated isomers of the human race.

I've included below some things that I've noticed in the last few months, feel free to jump in if you think of something better or have something to add!  ;D

1. I've tried 5 different brands of matches and so far only the 'premium' brand has the kind of adhesive that dissolves in acetone. (hint: she's got a carrot top, nuff said)

2. I2 is easily extracted from a certain brand of iodine tincture by adding equal volume water, 5% v/v of 40% HCl then dilute bleach until crystals precipitate (hint: sold my soul to get those purdy crystals)

3. The pseudo pills I use are 120mg, come in a box of 10, and need to be crushed with pliers to get the powder from inside the plastic coating (hint: 12-hours of fun for the whole family)

Someone please let me know if I can 'name names' and if so I'll not be so coy in future!  8)

Belial

Oz Precursors
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2003, 06:29:00 PM »
No, naming brands is not allowed!

That said, if you UTFSE you will find ALL sorts of precursors available in australia.

Regarding the specifics of your post - Yes, I2 is easily obtainable from tincture, and in Oz 1L, 2L & 5L containers are not that hard to come by.

Regarding the RP - Matchbooks have never been SWIMS thing, but perhaps H2S04 would dissolve the paper? - There are easier ways to do these things down under. RP CAN be come by and hypo is everywhere in the great south land.

Regarding the pseudo - the pills you use are far too much work! considering non plastic coated pills are widely available, and ones compounded with APAP dont require ID!

the_happy_chef

Thanks Belial ;-) I2: where on God's beautiful
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2003, 06:48:00 PM »
Thanks Belial  ;)

I2: where on God's beautiful earth can someone get a 1L bottle?? maybe I shall PM you in regard to this

RP: I have dreams about hypo but alas, am in the dark about where to find it also. hardware stores??

Eph: The non-plastic ones are so widdle tho, like 30mg! They never ask for ID to buy pseudo, at least not in NSW

thx  ;D

biotechdude

comments
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2003, 07:37:00 PM »
RP: I have dreams about hypo but alas, am in the dark about where to find it also. hardware stores??

Hypo (and its hypophosphite salts) are list 1 chems in oz; u are required to fill out an EUD and can only legally aquire it from large chem companies (not the local little lab supplies joint).  Alternatively, black market sources can be pricey, unclean, and unreliable...but AVAILABLE.  But finding a source is near impossible with all the smart cookies keeping their mouths shut for once.

Eph: The non-plastic ones are so widdle tho, like 30mg! They never ask for ID to buy pseudo, at least not in NSW

No ID! Swix cant even buy cotton buds without getting harrassed by store clerks.  ID is always required in the sunny region for pill purchases; and they quiz you hardcore and their computers databases are good.  Swix never travelled down this route though, and unlike his silly friends, is yet to be black listed or even on their  database.

Belial

Tincture
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2003, 09:33:00 PM »
Happy - Pet stores carry the 1L variety. if u look in the search engine, others have mentioned the exact brand name and concentration!!! dosnt get any easier than that. It was behind/under the counter last time SWIM checked.

the_happy_chef

bulk iodine procurement
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2003, 09:45:00 PM »
Thanks Belial. sounds cool, and definitely better than buying those rip-off 100ml bottles from the pharmacy (they were going to get hip to my jive soon anyway!)  :-[

SHORTY

Sodium Hypophosphite
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2003, 04:33:00 AM »
The Sodium Hypophosphite I get is from Auburn, Australia.  It cost about 14USD for 500g.  The country i live in doesn't have it listed yet.

beez_neez

Sodium Hypophosphite
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2003, 12:36:00 PM »
Sodium Hypophosphite (NaH2PO2), is a list II(2) chemical in australia. Available OTC to account holders only. Without an account, you will need to fill out an end user declaration (EUD) which will more than likely get you a visit from your local criminal investigation unit(CIU).

Hypophosphorous acid (H3PO2), is a list I (1) chemical in OZ and requires an EUD for each and every purchase.

Iodine b.p (raw), is a list II (2) chem but is much easier
to come by than other list (2) chem's. If you cant find it and have to get it from tincture, then just have a day out at your next horse race meeting and at the track (near the boxes where they keep the horses), you will find a guy in a small truck selling all sorts of goodies. Tincture etc.

Swibn has always wondered why OZ bee's choose the rp/i2/e method when NH3 and Na are so easy to come by here in Oz.

https://www.thevespiary.org/rhodium/Rhodium/chemistry/law/chem.anti-diversion.train-prg.pdf

Belial

Lack of NH3/Na
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2003, 01:58:00 PM »
I would actually say that hypo is the prevalent method in Oz. These people's knowledge is simply that you put the hypo,i2 and eph in together, reflux, then distill and add epsoms till they get a shitty paste. I doubt such people would survive very long if they fucked with NH3!

beez_neez

you put the hypo,i2 and eph in together, reflux,
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2003, 02:24:00 PM »
you put the hypo,i2 and eph in together, reflux, then distill and add epsoms till they get a shitty paste.

Are you serious?

placebo

Belial is on the money.
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2003, 02:26:00 AM »
Belial is on the money.
99% of cooks in Oz have no knowledge whatsoever, they only know what they have been shown, not what they are doing.

NH3/Na, (Belial shouldn't have even mentioned it) would kill them. But it leaves things wide open for some of us.

spectralshift

>>they only know what they have been...
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2003, 03:25:00 AM »
>>they only know what they have been shown

that'd suck, 60+% are probably doomed from the start because they are networked with criminals.

how do they rationalise the ratio of the reagents they use?

placebo NH3 has been in the australian media for years, i know you know that so im wondering what you mean?
or do you mean specifically using Na instead of lithium?

Belial

Rationalise
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2003, 01:05:00 PM »
>>how do they rationalise the ratio of the reagents they >>use?

A meat head doesnt rationalise. SWIM has seen all sorts of obscure ratio's. With the most common fixation being that
  "mate, ya just chuck equal amounts of hypo, pseudo(which invariably amongst such dickheads has just been extracted in metho) & I2".

Another interesting twist SWIM has noticed is the old line:

"And when that big cloud of gas comes you wanna get rid of it, you wanna add everything quickly so all that gas escapes real quick"!

Sadly it happens this way. And yes, i guess a lot of those who are being sodomized by bikies have access to large amounts of eph, indeed this is a shame that it only ever becomes a half reduced brown goo.

biotechdude

Exactly
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2003, 02:46:00 PM »
Belial - Couldn't of summed it up better myself...good work

placebo

Re: Sadly it happens this way.
« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2003, 01:32:00 AM »

>>they only know what they have been shown

that'd suck, 60+% are probably doomed from the start because they are networked with criminals.

how do they rationalise the ratio of the reagents they use?

Read, or structure questions clearer.

]>>they only know what they have been shown

Sadly it happens this way. And yes, i guess a lot of those who are being sodomized  by bikies have access to large amounts of eph, indeed this is a shame that it only ever  becomes a half reduced brown goo.

Touche' Belial, it has become my personal endeavour to fix the problems in this country.  Problem has always been,
A. You don't know what you've been missing out on until you've tried better.
B. That we have the knowledge but they (the cowboys) have the sources/bulk pfed etc.

At least once every week I help other cooks in this country with problems, with no return. Fuck I'm a legend. But seriously, I'd like to fix the situation here, but cooks can't strive for better product if the demand for it is not there.

Fuck, I don't even know how they produce the crap they do, I mean I have an idea how, but I'd never think about doing what they do.

spectralshift

>Read, or structure questions clearer.
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2003, 02:40:00 AM »
>Read, or structure questions clearer.

Develope better comprehension skill. I already got my response thanks to Belail.  :P

That's ambitious. Please, it's rare that you offer anything at all of any use. Yes, you are a legend placebo.  ;)

Don't worry about answering the second question. It's clearly bullshit anyway, the Birch is commonplace.

the_happy_chef

this much I know is true
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2003, 02:46:00 PM »
there is massive demand for speed here but I agree that most cooks don't have a clue. that's why the aussie stuff all too often contains iodo-amph and tons of other byproduct that is produced when the rxn is fukked up. and why people get headaches and swollen thyroid and the worst come downs ever.
my aim is to make the cleanest product available in the country. and no, I couldn't care less about the money. me and my friends are just sick of bad quality chems

Belial

P2P
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2003, 03:22:00 PM »
Personally, i think the focus needs to shift back to P2P.

beez_neez

P2P
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2003, 05:05:00 PM »
I agree. With pills becoming increasingly harder to extract and precursor's increasingly harder to purchase, P2P would almost be a more viable option. Most precursors for P2P can bee made from reasonably OTC products.

Benzyl alcohol/touene -> benzaldehyde
Benzaldehyde -> phenyl-2-nitropropene
Phenyl-2-nitropropene -> P2P
Al/Hg reductive amination P2P -> meth.

Fuck yeah!!!

And a lot more fun than scraping match books/tincture->i2!

the_happy_chef

summarised?
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2003, 06:47:00 PM »
I know I could UTFSE but anyway.. are u sure it's that simple? I think u need more than benzyl alcohol and toluol to make P2P..