Author Topic: Microcrystalline cellulose and humidity  (Read 5772 times)

SaintCyril

Microcrystalline cellulose and humidity
« on: July 27, 2002, 11:48:00 PM »
In some places SWIM has had great difficulty trying to keep the Microcrystalline cellulose in his binder mixture from absorbing too much humidity.  SWIM hasepurchased a bag of damp rid and a dehumidifer for the room the binders and actives are stored in, but I think that it is durning the mixing process that the moisture must be absorbed from the air or something.  To solve that problem SWIM throws the whole mix, active, binder, and the like into a 5 gallon pail with a ound of Dry-Rite wrapped in screen, and made into a ball, that seems to dry it out and allow it to flow thru the presses much better. 

The problem when the MCC absorbs the moisture is that it won't flow through the feeder shoe on the machines properly, and then Swim ends up with half tablets, and sometimes a running machine with nothing coming out.  It sucks to leave a machine for 3 hours and thing you will have 20,000 tablets when you come back and you end up with like only a few thousand, a bunch of half tablets and another three hours to wait for them to press again, all because there is too much humidity in the mix, and it won't flow properly. 

Swim is planning to upgrade one of his single punch machines to a 19 station rotary press machine soon, and I can't even imagine the headaches associated with trying to get too sticky/wet of a mixture out of a stuck up machine.

Cy

We are the people that your parents warned you about.

hest

Re: Swim is planning to upgrade ONE of his single ...
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2002, 01:19:00 AM »
Swim is planning to upgrade ONE of his single punch machines to a 19 station rotary press machine soon

Are you running a fu..... factory ???

terbium

Fantasy
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2002, 12:08:00 PM »
I think he is just running his mouth and his overactive imagination.

SaintCyril

You know what man you are
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2002, 12:49:00 PM »
You know what man you are really starting to piss me off.  I am not running my mouth or my overactive imagineation.  I am looking for serious advice, and giving the inforfmation that is made for it.  For your information i got a damn good deal on a 19 station press.  An I am using it. You are pretty nieve toi think you can judge someone like that.  I think you are full of bullshit if you think you can say that sort fo thing about me.  And yes for your information it is a factory setup.  So Terbium shut the fuck up because you have NO idea what you are talking about WHATSOEVER.  You don't know who I am, and you don't know how much money I have, how are you going to judge me any more then I am going to say everything you say is complete shit, and untrue.   I think you need o seriously rethink who you are going to say has an overactive imagination.  You need to look in the mirror not into the threads.

Cy

SaintCyril

Okay you tell me what you think
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2002, 01:52:00 PM »
Swim purchased this for $8,000 and thought it was a damn good deal.

Specification for model ZP-19
 Punches and Dies  19 sets
 Max. Pressure  40 KN
 Max. Diameter of Tablet  12 mm
 Max. Depth of Filling  15 mm
 Max. Thickness of Tablet  6 mm
 Turret Speed  20 - 40 rpm
 Capacity  25,000 - 45,000 pieces/hr
 Motor  2.2kw  960rpm  220V/380V  50/60Hz
 Dimension  880 x 750 x 1600
 Net Weight  560 kg

Anyhow Swim doesn't know what you do with the money made from tabletting, ut for Swim $8000 for this machine was no thing. 

Cy

goiterjoe

here's some serious advice
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2002, 02:37:00 PM »
If you're going to fuck people over selling fake pills, then don't get advice from here.  We don't want bullshit like that hanging over our heads.  If you want to press 5-MeO-DIPT into pills and pass it off as MDMA then we can't stop you, but don't expect us to give you advice either.  That shit ain't right, and you're giving the market a bad name. 

Hopefully you'll make a deal with someone respectable enough to shoot you behind the ear for selling fake pills.

All paths are the same: they lead nowhere

SaintCyril

What are you talking about
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2002, 02:54:00 PM »
I have never said anything about passing pills off as fake.  You ever heard of pressing them and seling them as what they are.  It took me almost 5 years to develop a market of ppl who wanted to buy them for what they were in mass quantity.  Where do you get off assuming that just because the only reason that you can think of to press 5me-dipt, TFMPP, or BZP into pills is to sell them as fake.  I thiknk you need to go back and read whatever thread it is that you are reffering to and then discover that I do not counterfit.  I think that there should be no problem with tabletting a drug for distribution when everone knows what it is.  So are you going to go on to say that if I were to press a bunch of LSD tablets and sell them as LSD tablets that you would have a problem with that just beause they are in tablet form.  You have some real examination of yourt logic to do.  Who exactly are you reffering to when you say "we won't provide iformation."  I diodn't know there was some hive collective that got together and made these sorts of decisisons.  I believe tha every contributing member of this place makes thier own decisions on wha to help ppl out with.  I realy don't see what your point is when you said that.  Perhaps you will not help out, but almost everyone else has been bvery helpful.  I think maybe you are including yourself into a group of ppl to wich you do not belong.  You are not a repersentative to speak on behalf of others any more then I am, so reread and discover that counterfiting drugs is one of the things that I hate most, and that is why I hav taken the time to develop a national market for these sorts of things, just because you are underhanded and can't understand that perhaps ppl might want to synth, tablet, distribute, sell, and take 5-meo-dipt for what it is, doesn't mean that no one else is that prejudmental.  You are the worst of the wopst.  Putting words in my mouth I never had.  Trying to tell me what my intentions are. Then you go on to act like you are somehow more apart of some group, which apparently you make the decisions for then I am.  You are the one who should not be recieving help, because it is ppl like you who mislead and misguide ppl into forming adverse and uninformed decisions.

Cy

SaintCyril

You give the hive a bad name
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2002, 02:59:00 PM »
People like you are the ones that give the market a bad name, uninformed, misguided vigillanti's that wish they had a clue what was going on.  You have no idea what you are talking about and moreover, should learn that when you are commenting on something that at least your facts should be strait.  In the real world when I meet someone like you who doesn't listen, and then goes on to form opinions they have drawn from nowhere, and then presents them as if they are fact are the worst and most unintelligent group I could encounter.  I just pass them off as the same old idiots that made me not want to work at a real job in a company, because you only see one thing the inside of the dark box you exists in.  Look outside of the box and you will see me and the rest of the hive.  Your type deserves to remain in the box forever.

Cy

yellium

>It took me almost 5 years to develop a market ...
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2002, 03:08:00 PM »
>It took me almost 5 years to develop a market
>of ppl who wanted to buy them for what they
>were in mass quantity.

Gee. 5 years. You would almost believe that people don't want to do drugs.

goiterjoe

must have hit a nerve
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2002, 03:16:00 PM »
So, you don't even want to admit to yourself that you're selling fake pills?  Don't try to fucking tell me that you sell singles and inform all your customers that it's not MDMA and in reality not all that pleasant of an experience.  If you actually are selling pills and not just full of shit as terbium and others so intelligently concluded, don't you think the guys buying thousand stacks off of you aren't just selling them one step farther down the line as X?  Are you really obtuse enough to believe that there really is a market for that many pills of 5-MeO-DIPT? 

It's people like me that realize there is more to this game than just a fat wallet.  You have to look out for the end consumer, or you might want to look out for gun toting former businness associates you're ripping off.  You might want to crawl back into that box you came out of before you end up in another one made from pine.

SaintCyril

Pull up the TFMPP ones and the BZP ones too
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2002, 03:35:00 PM »
Pull up the pics of the TFMPP ones and the BZP ones too, I love dancesafe it lets you track where your product goes and how it gets distributed so well.  I wish there was a dancesafe for speed.  Once we dyed all the speed lavender and pusged it al out to see how it was distributed, but there was no internet database of it.  These pills were not necessarfily sold as MDMA, they were just sent into dancesafe for identification.  YOu can only assume they were sold as MDMA.  Also why is it the manufacturers responsibility to ensure that the distributors and the dealers are going to be telling the people exacly what in them.  This is the balck market, and I make every effort possible to educate my cstomers on these research chems, and I make every effort to tell them what they are.  I do not sell them for MDMA prices, and and I always inform the buyer why the price is what it is and what it is.  I have found that if you take the time to meet the right distributors and explain things to them they are cool with it, hence no reason to worry about that puine box.  Assumption is easy, reality is hard. Why do some of you ppl think that some of these compounds should not be pressed into pills the answere is simple because E is pressed into pills.  So what if I made them in little #5 gel caps that had 5me-dipt printed on the side would that make it better.  Would it make it better if the tablets had 5me-dipt written on the front, or what.  Again I go to my LSD example.  If I were planning on pressing a bunch of LSD tablets and selling hem to distributors as LSD tablets would there be a problem wtith that.  Well I can see what your problem with it would be.  An LSD tablet goes for a lot lower price in bulk then an MDMA tablet doe sin bulk.  $1/dsg unit for LSD and $5/dsg unit for MDMA so The I guess some of these distributors probably would sell the LSD tablets as MDMA to make the extra profit.  What would you suggest a moral bee would not press LSD into tablets because of this chance, or would you say that it's okay because it's LSD and not another chemical that the people want?

Cy

hypo

my problem with this..
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2002, 03:49:00 PM »
my problem with this is that the discussion has nothing
to do with "established methods of drug synthesis".

and btw:  "No discussion of ongoing or planned criminal activity".

official gene trash

yellium

Yeah, but 5-meo-dipt isn't schedule I.
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2002, 03:55:00 PM »
Yeah, but 5-meo-dipt isn't schedule I. However, I doubt that the jury would care much about that fact if mr. cyril was brought to court.

SaintCyril

Yeah I would
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2002, 03:55:00 PM »
I agree it is off topic, and I would still like a solution to the humidity problem, anyone have one of those. . . .
Cy

endo1

This thread probably belongs in general discourse ...
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2002, 04:20:00 PM »
This thread probably belongs in general discourse with the rest of the pharmacology.

Other bees who UTFSE and come across this thread were possibly looking for an answer to the original question of this thread and may not have been looking for a pie fight about who knows what is put in to what and sold as what. By answering a bees question in any thread you are not only helping the bee who posted the question but also bees who may have the same question in the future, right?

Anywyas back on thread topic: SW has this problem sometimes and finds that magnesium stearate can help. He also suggests maybe trying a vaac oven or centrifuge to dry after mixing.

Rhodium

Pill ID and dosage
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2002, 05:10:00 PM »
Would it make it better if the tablets had 5me-dipt written on the front, or what.

That was one of the best ideas I have read to date. On the front - put whatever logo or design you wish, and on the back stamp [5-MeO-DIPT] [10mg] (or whatever the content is). I would hold any large-scale manufacturer who did that MUCH higher in regard than the others who just sell pills that could be represented at the dealer level as whatever would be most profitable to him at the time.

SaintCyril

Keep your eye on dancesafe
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2002, 05:23:00 PM »
Keep your eyes on dance safe, and since die sets only cost $250 each with custom tooling, wouldn't doubt I can convince the higher ups to do it.

Speaking of printing the names on the products, once we got the idea to try to put 5meo-amt into blotter paper, only 6 hits per sheet, and we had printed on everyone of the 5-MeO-AMT 3mg Dsg Unit, then we saw some on the news in wisconsin the next week.

Cy

Rhodium

Wonderful! If this became common practice, then ...
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2002, 06:09:00 PM »
Wonderful! If this became common practice, then we would have a lot less negative reactions in clubs/raves etc, as the users would have a much better chance of knowing what they are taking.

goiterjoe

that's where his story falls apart
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2002, 07:29:00 PM »
He couldn't stamp 5-MeO-DIPT onto his pills because then they wouldn't sell.  I wish everyone that pressed would print the compound abbreviation on one side with a split line, and put the active weight on the other side.  I would definetely do this if I were cooking and pressing.  Unfortunately, I wouldn't want to do both, and most people that press buy bulk powder instead of manufacturing.