Author Topic: Microcrystalline cellulose and humidity  (Read 5773 times)

pickler

SAintcyril, what synth are you using to make ...
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2002, 08:38:00 PM »
SAintcyril, what synth are you using to make enough mdma to press 20000-30000 pills an hour. That's an awful lot of powder.

I went into the business for the money, and the art grew out of it.-Charlie Chaplin

goiterjoe

are you blowing smokerings out your ass again?
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2002, 09:01:00 PM »
Aren't you the same one that was posting some shit about using a warehouse with a retractable ladder and a chainfed machine gun to conduct drug deals with?  I regret to inform you that drug deals usually don't happen James Bond style, and usually are masqueraded to appear to be normal legitimate business deals.

All paths are the same: they lead nowhere

SaintCyril

I regret to inform you
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2002, 09:09:00 PM »
Previusly poseted info deleted.

Edit: I went too far because I was mad, and I gave too much up. . . I had o delete it, sorry for all those that didn't get to read it.  Instead I will say this, think of it this way why would I wast so much time getting info on how to do mass production, if i wasn't doing it.  You need to examine that question.  Also I only say what I do, I don't need to make things up, if I did believe me the would be alot better then what I have posted here. . . .

Cy

goiterjoe

how's that?
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2002, 09:20:00 PM »
Do you drive a delivery truck for Tylenol?  I've seen big business people run things before, and they don't run their mouth about shit like you seem to enjoy doing.

So, if you're smart enough to make 600k a month, why don't you go hire a chemE to run your press and do it correctly instead of asking us how to do it?

All paths are the same: they lead nowhere

SaintCyril

Trying to
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2002, 09:26:00 PM »
I am trying to hire ppl, but finding ppl you trust who know what they are doing is alot harder then you think. It is alot easier to find someone you trust and train them.

Cy

We are the people that your parents warned you about.

terbium

Yep, SaintCyril is bullshiting again.
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2002, 11:35:00 PM »
Aren't you the same one that was posting some shit about using a warehouse with a retractable ladder and a chainfed machine gun to conduct drug deals with?  I regret to inform you that drug deals usually don't happen James Bond style, and usually are masqueraded to appear to be normal legitimate business deals.
LOL, SaintCyril has quite an active imagination. Next he will be trying to feed us scenarios lifted from the Austin Powers movies.

So what if I was talking about this setup.  A large urban warehouse that swim rents for $1200 a month.  The Swim runs a chain ladder up to the top, and constructs a small 2 room building up there with locks, ect.  Now I lower and raise the ladder as I wish, to let customers, friends up and down.  A mounted M-60 is on the roof, on a swivel tripod, any questions.  This is cheap and easy to set up, and almost impossible for an invader to overcome.  You are in an elevated posistion, with a 3 mile range.
Post 338120 (not existing)

SaintCyril

It's not like
« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2002, 11:48:00 PM »
It's not like I setup that warehouse with that setup, I was given it to use, and took ideas from my friend's wareouse which is very similar and modified it.

If anyone really needs to know I have better things to do then waste my time asking questions about large-scale methods of tabletting if I wasn't doing it.  It becomes obvious to anyone who has done it before by the questions I ask that indeed I am not just making it up.  I have recieved many PM's that state I have had exactly the same problem with this or that when I tried to make alot at a time, makes you think twice doesn't it.

Also can someone lock this completely off topic thread.  Thank you to the bees who actually helped me with the problem, mostly in PM. 

Thanks,
Cy
I think someone needs to steal terbium's Mojo

We are the people that your parents warned you about. ;)

hypo

heh :)
« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2002, 01:09:00 AM »
>> Would it make it better if the tablets had 5me-dipt written on the front, or what.

> That was one of the best ideas I have read to date.

oh please, rhodium. if someone starts doing this, we will soon
have lots of MDMA (150mg) pills, containing 20 mg ephedrine,
making the whole idea useless  :( .

i remember someone had the idea and made pills with 130 mg
imprinted on them. at least some batches had definitively less than
the advertised 130 mg...

otoh suposedly the Miraculix/Druid 200 (200 written on the back)
did contain 200ug LSD and they were quite strong indeed.
but then some years later very weak Miraculix200 started to appear...

official gene trash

SaintCyril

So what only MDMA belongs in tablet
« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2002, 01:47:00 AM »
So are you suggesting that the only chemical worthy of being in a tablet it MDMA because it is the most prevelant tablet?

Cy ::)

We are the people that your parents warned you about.

hypo

maybe i'm arrogant,
« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2002, 02:00:00 AM »
but i think that research chemicals, whose high dose effect is not
explored should not be sold at the mass market at all. you will end
up with people taking multiple pills in a row.

if they are, then they should not be able to be mistaken for MDMA.

people too uninformed to buy those chemicals for themselves should
not take possibly dangerous substances. if they are as informed as you
say, why don't they just hit the net and buy them for themselves?

official gene trash

starlight

contradictions
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2002, 03:09:00 AM »
"I thiknk you need to go back and read whatever thread it is that you are reffering to and then discover that I do not counterfit."

AND

"11. Now take the reulting crystals and MIX it 2:5 with some methamphetamine, maybe a little MSM to make it melt better, and away we go for giant profit.   Two ounces becomes 7 Ounces, two pounds becomes 7 pounds, 20 pounds becomes 70, ect."

somewhat contradictary don't you think. Makes you question other statements when you discover things like this.....

JiB_BANDiT

I am wondering from a scientific/chemistry ...
« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2002, 05:43:00 PM »
I am wondering from a scientific/chemistry perspective; what causes the microcrystaline cellulose to absorb water?? Isn't cellulose cotton?

Cyril, I recall another thread of yours about TFMPP browning, and your solution was apparently ethyl cellulose. In that thread I think I hypothesized that some sort of redox reaction was occurring, this very well could have been due to the presence of water after all water can be an oxidizing or a reducing agent. In that thread I was curious about what other bees hypothesises were in regards to what caused that unwanted reaction, but no one really seemed to give a fuck and the thread went dead.

ClearLight

St.Cyril, this web site is hosted overseas.
« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2002, 08:19:00 PM »

St.Cyril, this web site is hosted overseas. It is not protected by any u.s. laws. The NSA has free reign to try and crack the encryption and/or locate you via your packet feed to the ISP that you use...

You've just identified yourself to a heavily watched drug site as a Major Dealer, which justifies all sorts of resources to bust your ass, even if it is just for conspiracy...

You may or may not know your manufacturing business, but open discussions and display of your network etc... for whatever justification/flame bait you rose to, are just about guarrenteed to start the clock ticking on overanxious DEA agents/counter terrorism folks to cyberinvestigate your ass...

You risk not only your self, but everyone in your organization to publicly display your warz, including your superiors in your org, which given the deadly stakes you've decided to play for ( life imprisonment etc.) plus your loquaciousness here, makes you a prime candidate for someone who would roll over for a deal, rather than being standup guy.

Since goiterjoe ping'd you quite well, and you bit,  you don't seem to have the maturity or experience to differentiate or evaluate the commentary coming to you, which makes you even more dangerous to your org in how reckless you are with your claims, representations and descriptions.

Now, I don't participate in any "criminal enterprises" but I do understand how they work, and if you were in any that swim happens to run, you would find yourself capped real quick for being an extreme liability and a lesson to the rest of the crew as to the value of discretion.

This is not a judgement about your line of work, but about how you rep yourself here and the degree of exposure you bring to yourself, your associates, and indirectly, to the hive....

Contemplate this for a bit and figure out what you want to do... having a lot of money is like pouring gasoline on the fire of your ego... make some investments, plan for the future, and quit trying to flash yourself off as some sort of hi-rollin supplier...it's just embarrasing when you have the caliber of people here, watching the comedy... you really don't have a clue as to what some of the elders here have done, and humility will get you a lot farther than arrogance in answering your issues...

Infinite Radiant Light - THKRA

Flip

packet interception and measuring your cock online
« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2002, 02:48:00 PM »
This is a reality here buddy, so deal with it and pipe the fuck down.  People who talk like you are either cops or kids.  This is not a healthy place for drug dealers to talk shit.  Theoretical and hypothetical discourse would be much more appropriate, although you seem to lack the common sense.  The NSA's COMINT is running packet interception on virtually all major nets connecting overseas, and drug manufacture is on the list of post-9/11 priorities as legislation is allowing this project to be scaled up even further.  If you had half a brain you wouldn't be talking like that unless you knew how your connection was being routed and did some heavy under-the-table research to find a route to this server that did not cross any of the major american comint nets.  A good portion of the information you have shared with the members of this board thus far has been legally hazardous to those who would lend it credibility and indeed you should be made aware that your posts are creating a larger hazard to yourself by showing your ass to everyone here and the US authorities as well as the world.  I doubt you even know what a proxy server is.  The only rational conclusion one can come upon is that for some reason you have nothing at risk, or are extremely ignorant.

No one on this board cares if you are a drug dealer, and how big of a drug dealer you are.  We are not dealers, but scientists.  There is not and will never be any transactions for illicit substances conducted or arranged on this board.

And for your further information, the people who have respect around here are not drug dealers at all, but chemists.  This forum was not created for drug dealers. This board was established for the study of areas of organic chemistry for which resources would not otherwise be readily availiable due to legal restrictions.  If you are trying to gain respect here for whatever reason among those who will always remain nameless and faceless, i suggest you change your approach.

I suggest that you invest yourself in this study some more and produce posts more borne of scientific or theoretical curiousity, than your own desire to stroke your cock in front of everyone.  You are a bad example for newer members of this board who may read your posts.

This is the last direct response you will recieve from me to any of your threads until you post something a little more intelligent and original.  I am sure that many others will follow suit.  The answer to your specific query in this case could easily be obtained through time, effort, and research.

But of course with your multi-city drug empire and sister operations in canada and the vast network of resources that are undoubtedly at your disposal through all those phony corporations you bought at OfficeMax, I don't see why you waste your time here with us in the first place.

Flip

acid_egg

Well said flip! Re: You are a bad example for ...
« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2002, 06:38:00 PM »
Well said flip!

You are a bad example for newer members of this board who may read your posts.

but that sums it up best for me.Pay attention newbees!

A chicken is just an eggs way of making another egg.

Diggity

I personally enjoy Cy's company, and think he is ...
« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2002, 08:13:00 PM »
I personally enjoy Cy's company, and think he is a little more advanced than most, myself including. Talk of presses and other mass production activity should be done in PM's to those who hint interest in doing such. Just my 2 drops of muri.

& I'm, somethin of a phenom, 1 puff of da cron, I'm un-stopable.   

Flip

Achhemm...........
« Reply #36 on: August 04, 2002, 08:42:00 PM »
{cough}

I would think that this type of mass production discourse be ideally avoided on this forum even in private messages.

terbium

Yummy, young and tender.
« Reply #37 on: August 04, 2002, 09:12:00 PM »
Talk of presses and other mass production activity should be done in PM's to those who hint interest in doing such.
One who would consider doing this might want to take some time to first consider what classes of people would hint of such things.

Flip

Apparently an AOL user
« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2002, 09:35:00 PM »
Remember that game spot the AOL user?

I just won!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SaintCyril was kind enough to send me his tracert results to this server (I assume) so I could review the safety of his connection. HAHA.  May I reinterate HAHAHAHAHAAAA.

The first net that comes up is pop1-XXX-XX-X.atdn.net

And ya know what?

Domain registry query for atdn.net:

Whois Server Version 1.3

Domain Name: ATDN.NET
   Registrar: AMERICA ONLINE, INC.
   Whois Server: whois.registrar.aol.com
   Referral URL:

http://www.registrar.aol.com

Name Server: DNS-01.ATDN.NET
   Name Server: DNS-02.ATDN.NET
   Updated Date: 16-nov-2001

I went further to resolve his relative latitude, longitude, etc.
MAY I REINTERATE "HAHAHAHHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"
I could probably get an account with microsoft terraserver and send this kid pictures of what he had for breakfast

SaintCyril's lack of common sense knows no bounds.  I can only conclude that there is very little chance he is who he says he is, and though accusations of no kind will be made here, suggest any solicitations by this user to any members relating to any type of business/employment/transaction should be reported to the moderators, as with any other member attempting such.

Anyway so I think I just won the spot the AOL-er game, what's my prize?

Flip ;)

ClearLight

Aol huh...
« Reply #39 on: August 05, 2002, 02:12:00 AM »

well, he's dead meat, he might as well have been using a hacked FBI account for what that AOL account is worth in protection...

Cy, you better go disappear and not post anything more until you get a REAL account, cause even though you waste a lot of bandwidth with your b.s., I don't like to see anyone go to JAIL!

You just gotta wonder... good work flip..

Infinite Radiant Light - THKRA