Author Topic: Earth Wind & Success -Sky  (Read 2468 times)

dormouse

Earth Wind & Success -Sky
« on: April 23, 2000, 05:04:00 AM »

the Hive BB
  Novel Discourse
  Earth Wind & Success

profile | register | preferences | faq | search

next newest topic | next oldest topic 
Author  Topic:   Earth Wind & Success 
Sky
Member   posted 07-13-99 09:49 PM          
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I HYpothetically Did it!!!!!!!! I can't get this shit eating smile off my face. This is definitely an achievement in organic synthasis from the ground up. It startes from your basic benzene ring with a methyl group and like puting a puzzle together piece by piece you build a complexed chemical. Fuckin A++ to you Cheapskate U DA MAN!

The Alchemist
Member   posted 07-13-99 10:35 PM          
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
another happy customer...

sunlight
Member   posted 07-14-99 02:53 AM          
Could you be more explicit about hypothetical questions ? It seems interesting.
Thank you

Rhodium
Administrator   posted 07-14-99 07:15 AM          
Sunlight: Sky is referring to Cheapskate's total synthesis of Quaalude from toluene. When I think of it, it's pretty amazing that we now have a completely straightforward, amateur-friendly method for producing Methaqualone using only the most basic of chemicals.

Cheapskate
Member   posted 07-14-99 11:21 AM          
GENTLEMEN AND LADIES I AM SO PROUD!!!
Sky has just gone through the whole process and publically proven that I wasn't just blowing smoke up my audience's ass.

Others have succeeded as well, but they were afraid to post on the board. There were also those that used part of the write up and chemicals from specialty supply houses to get the same end.

This challenge has taken four freakin' years to reach this point!! Rhodium, remember when I asked you privately why the hell couldn't I get this stuff to crystalize? My work area reeks of the smell of HCl and mono-nitro-toluene. There's splatters of iron chloride on the overhead fluorescent tubes where the exothermic reduction reactions volcanoed to the ceiling. But over there on the shelf is a BIG bottle of creamy white capsules

Sky, my apprentice, you are now a master. Go forth and teach others Master Sky!

CS

All times are CT (US)
 next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
    Hop to: Select a Forum or ArchiveList of Forums:General DiscussionAcquisition DiscourseChemistry DiscourseMethods DiscourseNovel DiscourseCrystal MethSerious Chemistry ForumThe Hive CouchSerious Tryptamine DiscourseAdmin Chill-out TentList of Archives:Couch ArchivesClassics!Law and OrderThe litter box.misc. PEAs  

Contact Us | the Hive