Author Topic: hci gassing  (Read 1840 times)

spankme

hci gassing
« on: August 02, 2002, 11:40:00 PM »
swim wondering whats best/salt hci paste dripping sulfuric/just hci dripping sulfuric/or sulfuric then dripping hci.salt or no salt that is the question swim would be thankful ror some input maybe even sexual favors involved!!!!!!!  :-[

spankme

thanks rodium
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2002, 12:15:00 AM »
I saw and lost that posting could not find my way back.  blonde i guess. anyway what do i owe you         8)

spankme

confused/hci
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2002, 04:23:00 AM »
swim is wondering if you add alchol to hci before dripping onto sulfuric if so how much/was a little confused by post must be a blonde thing some input would be a great help

Diggity

H C L (g) is being dripped onto sulferic acid, ...
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2002, 12:39:00 PM »
Muri (hcl aq) is being dripped onto sulferic acid, the gas produced is ran though a trap, made anydrous, then gassed into 99% ipa, where it is absorbed.

Why anyone would bother making the gas anhydrous when 99% ipa 1% water is the end solvent.. is besides me. Maybe for demonstrational purposes? I would add some dried epsoms to the trap.

This is for major gassage I would think. If your looking to gas a few ounces of suspected product, then following this writeup may be overkill. You can just bubble Muriatic, releasing Hcl gas, into another flask filled with a drying agent, then from that flask into your freebase solution. Being that you were spelling HcL with HCi, I think the smaller version will suit your needs.

& I'm, somethin of a phenom, 1 puff of da cron, I'm un-stopable.