Site > News

welcome home the legendary casey willams Hardison

<< < (12/12)

spiritchaser:
Only imbeciles use facebook.

The Lone Stranger:
High Casey ...... I feel for you ...... and hope everything works out OK  for you .

At story ......  How many times do you people need telling ? You're chemists and the only idea of the criminal / dealer world you have is from miami vice .

Someone comes and says i have a new customer for you !!!! WTF !!! ...... Then why dont YOU sell him something ? ...... Why are you telling me ? = ALARM BELLS RING ....... = An emergency procedur starts ....... everything stops ...... everything gets cleared up ...... people get warned ...... at least untill the situation is cleared up . That pause can last for years .

Who the fuck is this new mysterious customer ? Where does he come from ? Where does his money come from ? Who does he normaly buy off ? Why isnt he buying off them ? Whats his backing ? Who knows him ? Who does he know ? ...... Do they realy know him ? :)

First the customer gets checked ...... and then his new ' friend ' . Right back to school days . Who knows them ? What have they done ? If theyve never got their fingers dirty , arent known and dont have a stable position / reputation in an area / scene ...... who the fuck are they ?

If theres any questions at all ...... or any urgency ....... nothing happens . The customer gets put on a short lead and is kept in the dark so he cant cause problems ....... then he never gets told anything again ...... except bullshit = When he talks he outs himself with the bullshit hes been told ...... he never gets anything good again ...... only shit ...... and the price goes up ...... and he doesnt notice = Hes edged out into a position where he cant do any damage .

At facefuck ? ...... Seriously ment question ---- > Whats the difference ? In security / danger between here and there ? :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version