Author Topic: Cooling water circulators  (Read 3615 times)

baalchemist

Baal uses a 5 gallon bucket,a 'lil giant water ...
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2002, 12:02:00 PM »
Baal uses a 5 gallon bucket,a 'lil giant water pump, with an immersion cooler in it rated @ -100c. Baal was tired of the ice bit, so that seemed to be the best solution. Although quite expensive new, Baal picked a used one up for a mere $50 at an online auction.

GODISNOWHERE
Shoot Narcs, Not Drugs

Prdy2GO

Cooling with "BLUE ICE"
« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2002, 10:28:00 PM »
I got sick of buying ICE at 3AM from the local minnie mart so I started using the reuseable blue ice in a bucket of water with a fountan pump that will pump to 36 feet. I think that is is rated at 180gallons per hr.
Then I went to a cooled water cooler the type you put a 5gallon water bottle on. The water supply company was kind enough to supply. I have seen these in stores for about 100 U$D. This works the best has the capable cooling to sub zero when tweeked in fact if the pump is in it and not on the water will freez real quick now I am using antifreez to keep it from freezing. also have a few coils of the vacuum line in there just before the vacuum trap to catch those stray vapors and save my pumps.

WTF is that smell... It keeps following me.

Diggity

De Pot
« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2002, 02:06:00 PM »
Has this one particualr pump for 79.99 that will pump 120 gallons an hour, thats about 2 gallons a minute. Not bad, and if it ever breaks, buy another one, and swap out the broken, return get paid.

I don't look at this as stealing for some reason and never had a problem doing it my whole life. I figure these big companys have the capital to fix the bullshit they build, that breaks, so I have the right to re-purchase another and accidently swap em before I return it and get my cash back!

Ghetto? No.. just sick of getting fucked by big bussiness. 

& I'm, somethin of a phenom, no need for da cron, I'm un-stopable.   

wyndowlicker

This is ghetto!
« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2002, 07:22:00 AM »
I went got a still head from a pet shop a good one,one with some power and they are small,light,easy to put with out aquarium things.Ive recently seen those foam coolers that are only half a cooler with 2 sides built in it.One bigger than the other at wallys.The bigger side will fit a small bag of ice perfect without opening.At the bottom puntch a hole threw to allow water transfer to the other side.On the other side you put your pumps.Wallah!Works like a frigging charm.! bag of ice has gone pretty close to 4 hours.The entire duration needed for an  MM AL/hg. :P Need a freaking industial ice maker. :P It would bee nice to find something that can keep the water cool as it runs threw it without ice.How fast will a water cooler work? :P

You can tell the queen of diamonds,by the way that she shines.-GD

Jackhammer

Refridgerating elements!
« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2002, 08:52:00 PM »
I always used refridgerating elements when I had to cool my water. I used a closed system with a fountain pump. Just a freezer full of those blue elements and water temperature was always around 2-5 °C when destilling....

Man´s main task in life is to give birth to himself.