Author Topic: piperine source  (Read 2035 times)

Jan1983

piperine source
« on: June 14, 2002, 10:49:00 AM »
Hi there

While googleing a lot i found some tabletts with pepper extract in it, 98% piperine, wouldn't that be a better source for piperonal then the bitch extraction of pepper ?? they contain 60mg of piperine so that can be easyer used for large scale MDMA synth. so bees fly out get some honey tabletts and make mdma, i think that would be a lot easyer then getting a List I precusor like safrole. From India you can get about 10000 tabs for 400$. nice eh ?

i found that stuff in many tabletts so why no one used it before ? most time mixed with other stuff but some times as pure 1 ingredient stuff :)

EDIT:
Formulated to help patients maintain healthy cholesterol levels,* CholesCurb with ***perine combines traditional Ayurvedic medicine with the latest nutritional research to deliver better results for you and your patients. This unique, natural formula provides high potencies of Gugulipid, a standardized extract from the Commiphora mukul plant, used safely for thousands of years to help regulate cholesterol levels.* NutriMedika adds the complementary action of phytosterols, "cholesterol-blockers" derived from grains, nuts, fruits and seeds. Research has shown that these vegetable counterparts of cholesterol, when ingested, help maintain healthy cholesterol levels.* To ensure that your patients receive the maximum benefit from CholesCurb, we include ***erine, the patented black pepper extract clinically proven to enhance nutrient absorption. *

Comments & correction always welcome

aznxprophetxtasy

Not worth it....
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2002, 01:05:00 PM »
10000 tablets @ 60mg each is only 600g piperine. You have to convert it to piperic acid then into piperonal and then you would at most only get around 400-500g piperonal, that is if you use SUPERB lab technique.And what can you do with piperonal? You could convert it iso-safrole but that would be hard and expensive. Or make mda from piperonal but you need nitroethane which is hard to get... For $400 thats fuckin expensive if you only get 400g of piperonal. Get some a liter of sassafras oil for less than $50 of an online source. It is MUCH cheaper and easier to use.

Osmium

If piperonal is what you want, then even a cheap ...
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2002, 01:29:00 PM »
If piperonal is what you want, then even a cheap grade of pepper will most likely have 6% or more of piperine, and can be had for a fraction of the price.
But as long as you can get sassy (pretty hard these days) that route is of course preferable.

I'm not fat just horizontally disproportionate.

alchemy_bee

Ah but the roads less travled today are tomorrows ...
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2002, 09:37:00 PM »
Ah but the roads less travled today are tomorrows highways.

I dont take drugs to be happy...
I do because they remind me that I am happy