Author Topic: aminorex/meth test?  (Read 2383 times)

TrickEMethod

aminorex/meth test?
« on: December 29, 2001, 06:18:00 PM »
I have not found a reliable source for solvent information for ice/u4ea/aminorex, and I was looking for a reliable and hopefully easily performed method for differentiating between them.  Both can be crystalized into similar appearances, and mp tests are not very portable/simple to teach.

So I was looking to a solvent oriented test as a hopefull.  Does anyone have a suggestion...

I already UTFSE, but if you have a post number I humbly appologize.

Thanx

And on the eight day, God created Meth...
... and hasn't done much of anything usefull since!

Rhodium

Re: aminorex/meth test?
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2001, 07:14:00 PM »
If they are both 99%+ pure, meth is stronger on a weight basis. I would guess that they give dissimilar results with Marquis reagent too.

TrickEMethod

Re: aminorex/meth test?
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2001, 08:20:00 PM »
From a subjective basis, U4ea lasts over twice as long as meth.  But I was looking for a more objective/impartial test that would hold watter in a civil dispute.  In an uncivil dispute, it probably wouldn't matter, but at least you would know what you had aquired.

Also, mixing meth and U4ea and taking the hybrid in a smaller dose seems to have a constructive affect.  I've been looking at this for a while, and am convinced of the reality of this.  But sometimes the mix works as expected and other times it does not, and I suspect that many times the U4ea is actually Meth which would kill the hybrid affect.  A test would put this issue to rest.

And on the eight day, God created Meth...
... and hasn't done much of anything usefull since!