Author Topic: welcome home the legendary casey willams Hardison  (Read 44265 times)

Offline The Lone Stranger

• Dominant Wasp
  • THE SITE HERETIC and DEVILS ADVOCATE
    • YouTopia
Re: welcome home the legendary casey willams Hardison
« Reply #40 on: October 13, 2018, 04:13:22 PM »
At pregnant questions ---- > Does anyone know ---- > Where is Mr. Hardison now ?
“Great spirits have always encountered opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.” Albert Einstein

Offline thewire

• Dominant Wasp
« Reply #41 on: October 13, 2018, 04:41:37 PM »
At pregnant questions ---- > Does anyone know ---- > Where is Mr. Hardison now ?

Ask him.  He is available on the well known place ->fb . 8)

Offline Zippy

• Founding Wasp
« Reply #42 on: October 13, 2018, 10:37:34 PM »
He's on TV in an episode of Hamilton's Pharmacopeia.  It's not like he is in hiding.

Offline Didgy

• Larvae
« Reply #43 on: October 18, 2018, 03:14:28 PM »
Actually, he IS in hiding, after being set up in Wyoming trying to sell a few lbs of pot, and then speeding off and eluding authorities.
https://www.jhnewsandguide.com/news/cops_courts/article_54b12225-6e9f-5983-84c5-0983d58c93c1.html

• Dominant Wasp
    • YouTopia
« Reply #44 on: October 21, 2018, 12:04:08 PM »
Ooooops !!!!! Was i ' naughty ' again ? ...... Hit a nerve ?

>Ask him.  He is available on the well known place ->Dancing with the stars :)

LOL :)

>https://www.jhnewsandguide.com/news/cops_courts/article_54b12225-6e9f-5983-84c5-0983d58c93c1.html

451: Unavailable for legal reasons

Has anyone any details please ?

>after being set up in Wyoming

Whos acusation is that and what evidence is it based on please ? Sound like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DelYvJHTvH0 to me .

Am i a cunt looking for blood ? ...... nope ...... i feel sorry for the guy but i want facts ...... and credit where credit is due ...... wether its negative or positive ...... and i think scientists shouldnt base their opinions on hero worship . Ken and barby fan clubs have no place in science .
“Great spirits have always encountered opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.” Albert Einstein

Offline Baba_McKensey

• Toad Quarantine
  • Founding Wasp
« Reply #45 on: October 21, 2018, 12:40:38 PM »
I'm not Sam

Offline carl

• Global Moderator
  • Founding Wasp
  • circular pastry filled with hazelnut crime
« Reply #46 on: October 21, 2018, 03:40:42 PM »
451: Unavailable for legal reasons
Just use a VPN, I could access it with using an american ::)
I would suggest that you guys share information like it was the last day on Earth.  This information slowdown is all because of all that dumb unwillingness to share.  That is where the DEA is winning.  There goal is you not talking to each other.  Let the information flow.  I  promise we will always be 2 steps ahead of DEA chemists if we just keep sharing information
Real bees just hear the buzzing and it doesn´t ever stop. Ever.

Offline Baba_McKensey

• Toad Quarantine
  • Founding Wasp
« Reply #47 on: October 21, 2018, 06:14:31 PM »
Chemists React to Worst Unemployment Data in 40 Years
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UehKDyGi6Q

Is Chemistry a Good Major?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ghTNpY22OA

Hamilton's Pharmacopeia S2E06 A Clandestine Chemist's Tale
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cvcoVPYsBE

I'm not Sam

Offline Baba_McKensey

• Toad Quarantine
  • Founding Wasp
I'm not Sam

Offline Baba_McKensey

• Toad Quarantine
  • Founding Wasp
« Reply #49 on: October 21, 2018, 09:11:17 PM »
The Unbelievable Story Of An Ecstasy Kingpin | UNILAD Original Documentary
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqL0BJ4kdt8
I'm not Sam

Offline Didgy

• Larvae
« Reply #50 on: November 03, 2018, 06:57:49 AM »
Not sure while the link didnt work. Here is most of the text. I personally have met him, and I have friends who are friends with him. I didnt really like him. Very very arrogant, not someone I'd like to be very close to. He also called a reporter to state that the police version is exaggerated.

----

A confidential informant bought a pound of marijuana from Hardison in June 2017.

In March an undercover agent met with Hardison and bought 2 pounds of marijuana.

“Hardison opened a black case, which Hardison took from the trunk of his car ... and removed two large, sealed packages of marijuana,” a probable cause affidavit states.

On Monday night at 7:30 the same undercover agent met Hardison and two other people and arranged to buy 3 pounds of marijuana.

The group hung out at a brewery until just after 9 p.m. and moved to a nearby intersection where the undercover officer bought five bags of pot for $6,000.

Other agents of the Wyoming Division of Criminal Investigation and detectives of the Teton County Sheriff’s Office moved in and parked to block Hardison’s car, documents state.

Hardison grabbed his steering wheel and started to drive off as police approached.

“Special agents jumped from the path of Hardison’s vehicle to avoid being struck,” court records state.

Police chased Hardison through Jackson.

“As Hardison sped away a brief pursuit was conducted by law enforcement vehicles displaying emergency lights and sirens,” documents state. “Based on Hardison’s actions while driving, high speeds, numerous turns down streets and obvious disregard for the safety of the public, law enforcement ended any further attempts to stop Hardison’s vehicle.”

Hardison has several pending delivery charges in Teton County, police said. A warrant for his arrest was pending Tuesday evening.

Hardison is well known for his drug activity. The 47-year-old is a semi-famous LSD chemist who was sentenced to 20 years in prison for running a European LSD lab, according to a 2004 Vice article.

Hardison was also a witness in a coroner’s inquest into the death of a local artist. Hardison was partying with Anthony Birkholz on the night he died.

Hardison hosted a fundraiser in Jackson after Birkholz died. He also raised money online and promised to donate it to the Buffalo Field Campaign. But the memorial money ended up in police custody in Idaho after Hardison was arrested there last year for drug possession.

The charges were later dismissed and prosecutors there said the cash was returned to Hardison. But employees at the Buffalo Field Campaign said they’ve never received the promised donation. Hardison said in January that he planned to raise the money by hosting an online blotter art sale, but an organizer said the sale didn’t go as planned.

“I will keep raising money for the Buffalo Field Campaign as long as they exist and as long as I do,” Hardison told the News&Guide then.

Offline Didgy

• Larvae
« Reply #51 on: November 03, 2018, 06:59:06 AM »
As far as I know hes still on the lamb (in hiding)

Offline dextromolecule

• Toad Quarantine
  • Dominant Wasp
  • Dont let drugs control you, you control them.
« Reply #52 on: November 03, 2018, 08:55:00 AM »
fish

Online Vesp

• Administrator
  • Founding Wasp
    • The Vespiary
« Reply #53 on: November 03, 2018, 09:52:59 AM »
Not sure while the link didnt work. Here is most of the text. I personally have met him, and I have friends who are friends with him.
I've met him also, wonder how closely we're connected in a social network?
Vespiary Archive: https://anonfiles.com/LcP9E4Y9u6/backup-2021-12-01_zip

Bitcoin: 1VespJ7dUtwMmvz6oDsMFDzs18kML58UV

Monero: 423c1FAdzQKPQRZEnsK84vSff7M8hCZoR16dvBkzFev3PwEDpLhgneHYyscUgmyVtyXyjMgLjhpGiePKZks16iN95UwXUKk

Offline hamsterbob

• Subordinate Wasp
« Reply #54 on: November 03, 2018, 01:31:31 PM »
probley shouldnt link your fb profile bro

Offline spiritchaser

• Pupae
« Reply #55 on: November 03, 2018, 01:39:19 PM »
Only imbeciles use facebook.

• Dominant Wasp
    • YouTopia
« Reply #56 on: November 04, 2018, 01:38:30 PM »
High Casey ...... I feel for you ...... and hope everything works out OK  for you .

At story ......  How many times do you people need telling ? You're chemists and the only idea of the criminal / dealer world you have is from miami vice .

Someone comes and says i have a new customer for you !!!! WTF !!! ...... Then why dont YOU sell him something ? ...... Why are you telling me ? = ALARM BELLS RING ....... = An emergency procedur starts ....... everything stops ...... everything gets cleared up ...... people get warned ...... at least untill the situation is cleared up . That pause can last for years .

Who the fuck is this new mysterious customer ? Where does he come from ? Where does his money come from ? Who does he normaly buy off ? Why isnt he buying off them ? Whats his backing ? Who knows him ? Who does he know ? ...... Do they realy know him ? :)

First the customer gets checked ...... and then his new ' friend ' . Right back to school days . Who knows them ? What have they done ? If theyve never got their fingers dirty , arent known and dont have a stable position / reputation in an area / scene ...... who the fuck are they ?

If theres any questions at all ...... or any urgency ....... nothing happens . The customer gets put on a short lead and is kept in the dark so he cant cause problems ....... then he never gets told anything again ...... except bullshit = When he talks he outs himself with the bullshit hes been told ...... he never gets anything good again ...... only shit ...... and the price goes up ...... and he doesnt notice = Hes edged out into a position where he cant do any damage .

At facefuck ? ...... Seriously ment question ---- > Whats the difference ? In security / danger between here and there ? :)