Author Topic: package rescheduled?  (Read 2712 times)

algae

package rescheduled?
« on: May 05, 2004, 04:06:00 AM »
If someone was expecting a package of glassware, what might the reason bee for the package to bee rescheduled almost a week after the original delivery date?

Just need some closure.

ApprenticeCook

more than likely some dope dropped it at the...
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2004, 04:15:00 AM »
more than likely some dope dropped it at the place of origin or in transit and it had to go back to get replaced and re-sent...

some people just dont see the big word FRAGILE.

or you could be in for a visit from the dea blah blah blah... just joking, unless you ordered a "all in 1 meth/mdma laboratory kit"....

-AC

algae

That all depends. What would bee considered an
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2004, 04:39:00 AM »
That all depends.
What would bee considered an "all in 1 meth/mdma laboratory kit"?

eDIt; Ok, so I read your reply wrong. No, the package is not labeled as a "kit" of any kind. However I did find it kinda funny that the package delivery FAQ's stated that the reason for a package beeing rescheduled was because it was "scheduled for different date"...heh.

ApprenticeCook

i didnt mean a kit as in like a distillation...
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2004, 01:24:00 PM »
i didnt mean a kit as in like a distillation kit....

if you bought all the glassware and equip in one sweep to create a lab its a bit suss.... so your order does not look like your replacing broken crap in the lab you ligit run but more so like buying 1 of everything you need to perform a vacuum setup of fraction dist, filtration etc...

-AC

Tdurden969

Crap dude, If it was just some simpleĀ ...
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2004, 12:04:00 AM »
Crap dude, If it was just some simple equipment I wouldn't worry too much about it. Perhaps it just got left off a truck or something.

Phlegm

Probably not to worry
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2004, 05:43:00 AM »
I wouldn't be concerned too much about it. I've had several packages rescheduled, including one that was a chemical order. All were just screwups on the shipper or sender. On my chemical order I was shitting bricks as I tracked it on-line, because it got all the way to town but then was sent back. I didn't want to probe too hard on the issue, so I waited and waited. Finally, it arrived about two weeks later. It turned out that the seller wrote down the wrong address for the place to where I was having it sent. So the whole order/shipment had to start over.

carbocation

Iv also made a glassware order (16 days ago...
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2004, 04:01:00 PM »
Iv also made a glassware order (16 days ago now) with overnight delivery. Iv ordered a large amount of ground glassware(for 100% legit experiments) but I did get interrogated about what Im going to use it for. Im still waiting for it to arrive...

Tdurden969

You should know that packages sent overnight...
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2004, 04:26:00 AM »
You should know that packages sent overnight or any form of "rush" delivery are usually more closely watched..