Author Topic: assay question  (Read 1982 times)

chiliuno

assay question
« on: May 22, 2003, 08:07:00 AM »
i have a question-

if swim had taken 4 grams of steroid implant called finaplix (consists of trenbolone acetate + mystery glues and binders) and ground up the stuff into a fine powder, and than swim had added five cc of benzyl alcohol to that powder with a touch of heat and stirring, swim would have the base of one of the most potent steroids known to man; roughly four times the androgenic and anabolic power of straight testosterone.  trust swim, this stuff will put 30 lbs. of lean muscle on you in three months.  normally, swim just takes the whole damn mess and adds some canola oil to it and shoots it, yeilding the above mentioned results.  swim is getting very, very big, lol.
the question here is this- how does swim seperate the glues and binders from the trenbolone acetate?  now that swim is spending time getting into chemistry, it seems very unprofesional to leave all those mystery glues and binders in the mix when all swim really wants is the tren acetate.  having said that, swim notices that after the crushed powder/BA mix is taken away from heat, two phases form; a solid on the bottom and a liquid on the top.  looking at the merck, swim sees that tren acetate has a mp of 96-97, so intuitively swim thinks that the solid layer should be the active ingredient.  the problem is, swim doesn't know how the addition of the BA affects the mp of the tren.
which phase is the one swim wants?

methyl_ethyl

God Help You
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2003, 12:25:00 PM »
God help you, if you must do this there are a few preperations in this link....  I hope all the glue and binders in your body have not caused to much irreversible damage... :P  

http://www.anabolicextreme.com/anabolic/archives/anex_archives_issue3_catimplant1.htm

chiliuno

thanks for the reply.
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2003, 04:07:00 PM »
thanks for the reply. 
actually, what i wound up doing was getting rid of the glue and binder (turns out it's just methyl cellulose) and making my prep like i usually would.  so far, so good.
all these people in here make ecstacy and no one else juices?  you do go to clubs, right?