Author Topic: Anyone Know ???  (Read 3113 times)

BlackICE

Anyone Know ???
« on: August 18, 2004, 03:17:00 PM »
friend was prepairing to cook some coke last night, 1gcoke 1gbi-carb 20ml h2o in a small salt shaker, slowly  heating on top of a candle till small particpants were merging, it seemed it was to form into one nice rock after 20 minutes of slow heating ,particpants rose to the top then disaperd ...now friend has diluted water and one or 2 sugar cranules floating size rocks , he wants to know did he over heat it and it all disolved or is it still in the diluted water ??? it was doing all the right things , everything floated to the top to form but bag disapeared
i told him musnt of been good qualtiy and someone must of reblocked it , funny thing it showed ,all signs as it would having good quality. Want to know should he bring the diluted water to a boil, or is there any other bi product he can use to bring out this suck rock. Ask me he got shafted, smelled and snorted grate so swim knows it was coke.

warlock

Crack
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2004, 10:01:00 PM »
The easist way to make this particular drug is to get a large spoon ( hold a gram of coke).  Mine you it has to be good Cocaine.  Take a pinch of baking soda and put in the spoon first, then add cocaine, now take a lighter underneath and begin to heat.  It will start to bubble add drops of water and sodium carbonate as needed.  Take a small utensil and keep pushing the bubbling mass togerther , sooon it will solidify,almost.  Drop the goods directly into a prepared pot of ice cold water , let sit  a few the take out and dry. 

I do not advocate use of crack.  It is a bad drug in my opinion, however you use this information is up to you.

BlackBmw1

hi warlock , thanks for your reply but swim...
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2004, 08:38:00 AM »
hi warlock , thanks for your reply but swim knows that all ready , swim wanted to know in ealier post, did my friend over heat it , and it all disolved in the diluted water , cause i never came across anything like it before, cause swim always has rock at the end of his cooking ,swim was thinking using water, the  coke would always be in there, as long as it aint disolved with NaOH... :)  ::) Blackice depends how good was your gear, if your here in Oz like us ,gear comes once in a blue moon and that blue moon has come , we dont have it freely and easy as US , my suggestion would be, if you still have it in the diluted water, put a lid on to it and keep it in a safe place untill swim buys some more , and swim can use the same water . :)

r2e3

why
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2004, 05:03:00 PM »
do you want to do that??

you going to waste more than you gain i think

oh yes... and crack is good for you! ;)

BlackBmw1

hi r2e3 , i was suggesting for blackice to...
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2004, 12:56:00 PM »
hi r2e3 , i was suggesting for blackice to mearly keep his diluted gear , if he still has it instead of throwing it away, and can use the water for next time he cook, 2 things he could of done , 1) is the gear wasnt pure anough and it didnt reform, witch the be still in diluted water weak solution , 2) he could of put in or there could of been more bi-product as Bi-Carb as the cutting agent of chioce for dealer, witch would disolve but not reform into rock participants, it depands on how much water is left and water color it is , best bet is wait till you receive better qaulity gear, and use the diluted water next time without any Bi-Carbs , just chuck your Mother Of Pearl in. And if the gear is what it supose to be, 20minutes SLOW Cooking like you said your friend was doing, would be suffient. And you will see it rise to the top . :)  :)  :) if you need more details just PM me ill explain for swim failsafe rock procedure ,swim been doing it for years never failed :)  :)

r2e3

thanks
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2004, 04:08:00 PM »
nah but no thanks - i prefer straight coke - altho i have heard the crack high is something else. just a little too addictive tho...

BlackBmw1

r2e3 i wasnt realy tending it to you mate,...
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2004, 05:49:00 AM »
r2e3 i wasnt realy tending it to you mate, realy i wanted let Black Ice know NOT to through it away, cause him saying hes friend might of burnt it he might throw it way. :)  :)

r2e3

fair
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2004, 01:52:00 PM »
enough

share and share alike ;)