Author Topic: apology for stupidity  (Read 2044 times)

dopebag

apology for stupidity
« on: June 25, 2003, 12:54:00 PM »
i apologize. however just because i'm a newbee at the hive doesn't mean i'm a newbee chemistry. sorry for insulting your obvious intelligence and mine.

Jetson

« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2003, 05:58:00 PM »
ya see what swij means?  not even funny....

methyl_ethyl

advice
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2003, 06:53:00 PM »
how much water should you use(per gram)in each step of a E, RP, I cook, from start to finish?

16/45ths of a dash, no more than a smidgeon... ;)   The best advice I could give is not to post anything until you have read and read and searched and searched.  These questions can be quite anoying to the old timers here.
     I always wondered why the quarantine period was not at least a month.  And more if your first five posts are Simple questions that could bee answered by UTFSE. 

However do not feel bad.  My very first post on 8/2/02 was rated Off Topic I felt so hurt and let down I logged onto the hive every day and did not post again until I was ready on 4/22/03 I have grown up a-lot since then, and I have learned even more...  You will too....

And welcome to the hive, try not to get addicted, aw fuck it, you will, anyway 8)

GenericVersion

not to bee an ass but this post really belongs
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2003, 03:32:00 AM »
not to bee an ass but this post really belongs in the stim forum

methyl_ethyl

Not to be a bitch but......
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2003, 04:05:00 AM »
Not to be a bitch, but this thread does not deserve a forum... ;)

EDIT: I hope you do not think I am an Old Timer!

dopebag

apology
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2003, 04:08:00 AM »
I didn't mean to deal any old timers more grief. sorry.

ballsdeep

Hey dopebag, I once read a post (by Foxy2 or...
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2003, 03:31:00 PM »
Hey dopebag, I once read a post (by Foxy2 or Stonie??) that said that one of the great things about using TFSE to find the answer to your question is that in the process of finding the answer to your question you will learn 10 times more than you expected about OTHER things too!
The advice to "use TFSE" might just sound like an easy way for more experienced bees to get out of answering a "too-easy" question, but instead, it really is the best advice that a bee could give you. Plan on spending 100's (or 1000's) of hours reading in TFSE. You will learn to LOVE TFSE!! It's a VERY valueable resource here at the hive!