Author Topic: shrooms deluxe  (Read 3056 times)

stormwind

shrooms deluxe
« on: February 20, 2001, 02:08:00 PM »
OK, SWIM is here to share a method for you busy bees to analyze, SWIM is prepared to be flamed to ashes but here to share regardless - It is SWIMs' personal belief and that of others in his circle that this is a method for producing tryptamine enhanced mushrooms easily.

Bees may recall the post about Meth from mother nature, or something like that, from the past year, SWIM copied it but lost the file somewhere.it included a list of the known chemicals found in analyses of psilocybe baeocystes, SWIM thinks was the species....must find it again, it might make a useful reference.

Anyway, a couple of years back, SWIM produced a few silly mushies using the basic PF method, bet they were not very strong, tho very friendly and manageable for all.

Upon discussions with other local followers of the hermetic arts, was concluded to change fruiting mix, to a 20% ground rye component. This increased potency considerably.

Having tasted something of success in this effort, SWIM unbeknownst to his associates,(double blind control - heh,heh)  propogated a dozen cakes with the addition of roughly two cups (loose NOT packed) of sterilized (boiled in small amt DH2O in microwave, oven dried, casserole dish scraped and resins included with leaves) dried Mimosa Leaves. Said Mimosa is... (I have been unable to find the type of tree in web images from google, It is definitely a cousin to Mimosa Hostilis, but has puffy pink flowers, reminiscent of giant dandelion seeds with pink instead of white fibers, will post exact species when I get it figured out. It is a common yard ornamental here.)

Several weeks later SWIM later had to leave the local honky tonk experiencing extreme time distortions and increasing difficulty walking and forming coherent sentences after taking one small (3-4 grams wet fresh weight) cap w/stem of these, a dose he would normally consider merely medicinal.

Bioassay was confirmed experientially by several other individuals - these were definitely not your ordinary mushies, one friend witnessed dancing sombreros in his house after ignoring my advise and consuming perhaps half an oz fresh weight. Another friend, paranoid of being pulled over by the Publik OfficialZ, consumed roughly an oz and found himself able to drive for a few minutes(?) but very lost, he eventually discovered he was some miles too far North to find his home.  In all cases the trip was barely manageable (get yer seat belt tight and hang on) during the peak, which occurred much faster than normal mushies and dissipated faster, reminiscent of DMT family substances.  Also, as well as time distortion all subjects experienced powerful psychedelic patterns which are not normally typical of the psilocybins I have known.

Later experimentation with the new Albino spore race was curtailed hurriedly due to outside circumstances, but results were again consistent. Some 40# wet were accumulated and dispersed to the village before halt of experiment, all results reported were invariably favorable.

The food recipe for these cakes is as follows.....

2 cups sterile vermiculite

1 and 1/4 cup brown rice and rye mix (organic grains, purchased whole and ground to chunky flour in coffee grinder, 80 percent organic brown rice, 20 percent organic rye berries)

1 cup Mimosa leaf (boiled in micro and dried in oven)(loose pack dammit!)

pea sized chunk of sterilized limestone, crushed to powder

1 1/3 cup of high grade artesian water, no cheap brands

mix but not so thoroughly that all air is out of media, you want it spongy when the jars are filled

will fill exactly 6 half pint jars

fill jars to thread with food mix, DO NOT PACK THE FOOD MIX YOU WANT AIR SPACES IN IT.

fill jar ALMOST to top with sterile vermiculite (this is a baffle/filter to catch possible contaminants) seal jar with previously prepared lid

pressure cook at 15 PSI for 25 minutes from the time the release valve begins to dance and hiss

Hint - use small pressure cookers that will only hold 3 half-pint jars, they heat fast and make for efficient and uniform heat transfer, SWIM uses 2 cookers at a time, sometimes inoculating 60 jars for a days work, roughly 8-10 hours

when jars are room temp may be inoculated using typical syringe technique

Keep jars warm and dark, 76 degrees I have found is ideal

After about 10 days you can take the jars which are about half colonized and slap them hard upside down on a phone book or something, you will feel the cake rock in the jar now and the airspace you have gained between glass and culture allows for faster completion of colonization.

everything else is generic PF TEK version of MMGG method, with 2 modifications*

the Perlite humidity tech is used, roughly...

2-3 inches perlite in cleaned and sterile sterilite container from any Wallys place

SOAK perlite in good quality artesian or spring water, sterile, stay away from cheap brands, it will take about 2/3 of a gallon, you don't want the cakes to sink in the "swamp"

*1/2 OZ h2o2 is added to each 16 quart sterilite terrarium, then water is added across pouring point of peroxide to fully disperse oxidizing antiseptic

the temp is tweaked up and down, to imitate natural conditions and improve humidity in the terrariums, condensation should almost always be visible

*One or two hours or so of direct morning sunlight is the most effective way to enhance growth that SWIM has found, this remarkably accelerates fruiting  - It is also very neat to sit with the terrariums in the early morning and have a cup of Java and a fat joint, you can almost see the little guys grow as they bask in sunlight. Can almost see em sitting on the cowpie out in the pasture.

typical filtered daylight is fine for rest of cycle, 24 hr light and dark cycle is somewhat important to follow.

Each terrarium will hold three cakes with no need to shuffle them around, each terrarium will produce close to a Lb/6 weeks in optimum conditions

AFTER 6 weeks of fruiting...dispose or grind and extract cakes, no doubt some good bees can tell us how to remove any possible ergot taint from the other alkaloids present?.

SWIM STRONGLY recommends that fruits from these cakes after 6 weeks be carefully dried, stashed, and treated as a milligram strength substance, hopefully someBees may find this method worthy of some real scientific effort and analysis and might share their results with us?

SWIM would be very interested to hear from someone with access to TLC EQ, to see what the alkaloid content of some of these little amigos might be, when this method is applied. Rest assured, this method grows more than simple shroomies.

IMPORTANT P.S. - to those concerned about ergotism, no signs have been noticed, not have any of these carpophores produced nausea or any other nasty side effects, except an incredible level of stoning.

Comments Please?

thanks, Stormy

"what a long strange trip it's been"

stormwind

Re: shrooms deluxe
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2001, 11:00:00 PM »
SWIM is back to report that the tree is Albrizia Julibrissin, originally from the far east, called Mimosa or Silk Tree or Constantinople Acacia, related to the Acacias (Legumenecae) of Australia, and directed to these links...

http://www.plantadviser.com/plants/albijuli.shtml

http://hg.women.com/homeandgarden/plants/albijuli.htm

http://www.guiaverde.com/arboles/Albiziajulibrissin.htm

http://www.keil.ukans.edu/delta/angio/images/legum365.gif

Had noted the trees relation to Jurema of South America, and the Wattle of Australia, concluded that it was likely a source of interest, but forestated method was chosen partly on momentary whim, not big on the idea of smoking a bowl of crystallized bark extract and bouncing off walls for an hour or two, so this was one way to monitor effects and filter dosage.  In hindsight, I now think it multiplied something actually.

It has been cultivated for a century in the Southern US, seeds are readily available for SASE thru gardenwebs, just run a websearch.

Also bees might bee interested in Tihkal 16 for some speculation from the Great Shulgin. In connection w/a german study of the adulteration of substrates.

By the way, owe Xenonpill for directing me to Tihkal in this regard, never knew about Shulgins statements or the study in Germany till Xenon pointed it out in another forum.

I was just tinkering...anyway it really worked well.

All this may well be old stuff to you guys, but is best thing I presently can bring to the Hive.

Manana, mi hermanos...

kurupira

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2001, 05:10:00 AM »
Albizia Julibrissin?! seach at

http://www.ars-grin.gov/duke/plants.html

choosing sientific name. They report no tryptamines, and they say the bark contains some dangerous metals like Arsenic and Mercury.... 

K-boclo

stormwind

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2001, 02:12:00 PM »
That is correct, and it had been looked at some months ago, thanks for reminding of the metal traces in the bark.
bark has not been used.
However, a couple of questions? Unable to find any close relatives that ARE known to be active, with the single exception of Mimosa Hostilis, in the good dr dukes data base, could be many names for these plants I suppose...and the DMT in mimosa hostilis is described by dr duke to not be active?
Don't they use this bark directly as snuff? - No references for bark analysis in dr duke at all for Mimosa Hostilis...So no basis to compare trace metals.
(perhaps I am screwing up the proper use of the database) but..
No ref found for acacia maidenii
nor acacia longifolia
nor complanata
nor phalaris aquatica
nor desmanthus illinoensis
I am not trying to be argumentative, but looked at this wayy back and concluded by comparison that might be some... errr...incomplete info in dr duke...

Yes that is why I asked for advice....