Author Topic: bummed out over choice of strikepads  (Read 3160 times)

VintageOfTheGods

bummed out over choice of strikepads
« on: April 28, 2002, 11:27:00 AM »
I am bummed out over my local choice of strike pads. Does anyone know a good place in the Midwest(Minnesota, Iowa, Nebraska, Missouri, South Dakota, Kansas) that one can get some good ones at a head shop?

Do You Love Your Guns? God? The Goverment? FUCK YEAH!

VintageOfTheGods

What do you tell the supplier?
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2002, 11:54:00 AM »
So, what do you tell the supplier/restaurant what you want the matches for? And how many are too many? do you think

SQUIDIPPY

Ideas
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2002, 07:24:00 PM »

So, what do you tell the supplier/restaurant what you want the matches for? And how many are too many? do you think

The Squid has been pondering these same questions. His best brain storms to date are. Now if SWISD is correct a "case" of matches is 50 boxes, each containing 50 books. If purchasing 1 case or maybee two, SWISD doubts that any questions would even bee asked.
To purchase say 3 or 4 cases, his best one so far, for "Large Wedding Reception".

Now if one were to aquire a business license, "generally around $35.00, depending on where you live", one then is able to get a "Tax free" number from the IRS. This re-sale number exempts you from paying sales tax and Would no doubt eliminate the majority of questions from suppliers.

And here it is SWISD's best one so far, Reply;

"I'm building "Earth Quake Survival Kits",and I put a box in each one."

Sometimes,.... I wake up grumpy >:( .....Other times, I just let her sleep. :)  ;D  

kapen

are u serious?
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2002, 10:39:00 PM »
supermarkets sell those things cheap and by the box. so do convienience stores.
-kap-

Just say know.

pandemonium

certain convenience stores
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2002, 04:22:00 AM »
certain convenience stores in the west carry a common brand, white wrapper and purple text...about a $1 a 50/box buy 4 or 5 but not more than that at one place, the clerk may know why, but there are plenty of convenience stores...

buying cases, IMO, unless you usually do and have an arrangement prior that explains why you are going in for them...well, that is a bad idea right now some places...

The difference between theory and practice is practice...

Kitchenmagician

search
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2002, 06:41:00 PM »
for online screen printers and specialty advertising.  then you can buy cases of matches with metallic (silver or gold) instead of paper and have something neat printed ont them like VOG restaurant with xxx address.  What is the common name for a bunch of maps in a single book? Hint hint! Figure that riddle out and voila! KM

Special Prayers to our fallen bees and their families :( KM

CloudyDaze42

Hmmm.....
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2002, 09:57:00 PM »
Best i've seen so far would be the "No Bull" cigarette company ones...usually found at those 'Mydic' stores......

VintageOfTheGods

waterproof matches/books at WM?
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2002, 06:43:00 AM »
Swim would appreciate some comments from any bees who have used the waterproof matches from WM. They at least look nice to Swim. Better than that precious jewel kind.

Kitchenmagician

riddle
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2002, 04:49:00 PM »
If you can't figure that riddle out then your not wanting to access what your seeking.  They can bee bought by the case for about the same price as the gas you will waste going from store to store.  Maybee this will help.  take the above riddle and figure this out: what do you write with? Now I've practically given you the website.  If you really want em, now you know where to get em.  I hope since this riddle was so easy, it wasn't posting a source.

Foil Cover Matches Books  

Item Number: 2-8323E  20 sticks per book, 2,500 books per case. Choice of Metallic Gold or Silver. Price per case.

Imprint:  Logo or up to 5 lines on front and back. Imprint in Black.

Size:  20 Sticks

Quantity:     2 4 6 10  

Foil Cover Matches Books Pricing Information 
Quantity    2  4  6  10 
Cost    $115.00  $110.00  $105.00  $100.00 

** Logo Charge: $35.00

Special Prayers to our fallen bees and their families :( KM

ChemoSabe

Thank God for Search Engines
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2002, 08:37:00 AM »
Kitchen Magician you are my RP savior,

Swim did not figure out your cryptic riddle but he did find a _heapload_ of places thar perform similar services to the one you describe. Found them by just clipping select phrases from your "riddle" posts and feeding them into his favorite search engine.