Author Topic: Hive threat: secrecy virus spreading!  (Read 3942 times)

LaBTop

Hive threat: secrecy virus spreading!
« on: April 13, 2001, 07:17:00 AM »
So, now we come to something which goes me to heart:

Why is there a growing tendency lately on the hive, especially since we introduced the fuckin PM's, to keep lot's of refs and practical info SECRET???

If this tendency grows the way I notice, then that will automatically KILL the hive, it will be a board for kiddies, and be mis-used by cooks to exchange practical info only in the PM backyard, unseen by 95% of the members.

If I and many with me would have done and do the same you wouldn't have known the onepots, which are undoubtedly the most easy synths for mda, mdma and dl-meth. If KrZ would have done the same, lots of wacker and other valuable info would have been unknown to most of you. And I'm not even talking about Rhodium and Osmium, Cesium, Terbium, Psychokitty, ChemGuy, PolytheneSam, MethylMan, BrightStar etc. etc.

Try to understand that our kind of chemistry is a very basic one, university researchers smile about it, for it's so dammned simple in their eyes, it's only funny for practicums and college lessons. But lots of you seem to think that we are busy with cutting edge chemistry.
That's rediculous, all the knowledge is around, and much more still unknown to many hive members, for free in any good library or patent database, you just have to look it up, that's why I made so many threads about patent search and ref searching on the net, so you even don't have to go to a library for 80% of the searches.
And then I see suddenly this crazy secrecy growing badly, secrecy about publicly accessible knowledge.

Please stop it before it's too late. Try to convince the others you communicate with that it will effectively kill our exchange of knowledge, just let them think one time what would happen if libraries and patent bureaus would close to the common public. That's exactly the same as these hive members try to do.

I know very well the underlaying reasoning for it, it's plain old greed :
"If I know a "simple" way to make it, I don't want to give it to anybody else".
Just think then, how most of you got your first knowledge and still get it, from the hive.
And if you are in the producing and selling bussiness, you will still need a lot more help, from a lot of members, not only me.
In that corner of risk, there's much more to know then you think you know allready, belief me.

If you think that normal bussiness rules apply for our highly illegal  niche, your dead wrong! One little piece of unexpected information given to you here at the HIVE can save your freedom or life.
You still have to compete, which means : make the damm best product around or the others will push you out of bussiness.
And the global and local market is so big, your part of it will still be satisfactory, or you are a dummfuck who has no brain at all and can only sell to a small group of friends.

Stop this virus or it will effectively KILL the HIVE. LT/

WISDOMwillWIN

Spiltlab

Re: Hive threat: secrecy virus spreading!
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2001, 07:11:00 PM »
Well said LaBTop, I agree.

stallyngirl

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2001, 12:49:00 AM »
I have to agree as well....

"Ride `em hard, put `em away wet"

DiethylEtherMan

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2001, 02:43:00 PM »
Laughs. Anylize This.

If some of us were not so far ahead, the rest of you would not be so far behind!

Vibrating_Lights

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2001, 02:29:00 AM »
I would have to say that all the people who are members of this great orginization are honorary members of a secret feternity that most common citizens don't ever think about or even know exists.  It holds true that there should be an element of trust that comes with that witch is even further facilitated by the anonominity of the registration.  To everyone with their personal professional secrets,  Have you ever had any trouble getting rid of your product in any time that you could even consider it not being worth your while? No you havent. If and when your supply gets higher than your demand Then my friend it is time to retire and you will obviously have the means to do so.

zooligan

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2001, 04:29:00 AM »

Have you ever had any trouble getting rid of your product in any time that you could even consider it not being worth your while? No you havent.

I guess you have an easier time finding salespeople of integrety than most of the folks I know...

"And if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, then we'll just be bogus too!"

terbium

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2001, 10:24:00 AM »

I guess you have an easier time finding salespeople of integrety than most of the folks I know...

Same here. When I was cooking moving the product was always the biggest worry. Acquiring chemicals was relatively worry free compared to moving product.

BenWiFFen

« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2001, 10:09:00 PM »
He's right folks secrets are for kids. Not big beez so spread the word.       who's she

Shop Cook and listen

littlelad

« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2001, 03:37:00 AM »
Perhaps this is due to the "more lax", "less risk of exposure" atmosphere in a PM, rather than posting in a public forum?......Just a thought.
 LT is absolutely correct in the fact that if others before us horded info, we would not bee where we are.
  Information is Power!

It's all so clear what it's all about'..... Just make a statement and never sell out