Author Topic: Be open about drug use  (Read 12842 times)

Offline Donnieb

• Larvae
Be open about drug use
« on: December 28, 2020, 01:32:58 PM »
I have noticed in my career of drug use that keeping it a total secret can be bad. If nobody knows where your going or what your doing it's less safe. I know this is garbage  but just got up....lol

Online big mac

• 5MackO DMT
  • Founding Wasp
Re: Be open about drug use
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2020, 03:11:56 PM »
Yup, but the other hand having some sociopathic friends that tell you all the time that you're a drug addict, just because you told your friends that you have taken amphetamine 2 months ago is also bad. This is the situation, where you can hide yourself with clear conscience.

Offline Kasey Jones

• Subordinate Wasp
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2020, 06:59:07 PM »
The illegal nature of drug use requires discretion.   The longer you use the more careful you need to be especially in the age of Fentanyl.  Broadcasting your drug use besides legally endangering you will also get you socially branded and treated as a pariah by "normal society".  This is especially true if you are an IV drug user: you will be treated like a leper.  The sad truth is that the longer you use and the further you descend into addiction the greater your desire for isolation.  You will just want to be alone with your "Precious". In the beginning it's fun to do lines at a party.  Then the size of the party circle gets smaller.and smaller until its just you and your drug of choice.  Along the way you will watch friends die and go to jail.  You learn that you must hide and moderate your use if you want to survive. 

Online big mac

• 5MackO DMT
  • Founding Wasp
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2020, 03:57:34 PM »
I believe that it's true only for opiates. They make you isolate from the society for sure, but that's their action profile, I believe. And they're perfect for IV use, hence why most drugs applied IV are opiates.

I doubt that other groups of drugs are like that. For example amphetamine or cocaine. Do they make you isolate from the society? I don't think so!

I hate treating all different drugs in the same manner as opiates! They're something beyond, the true evil and treating all different drugs in the same manner as opiates, leads to huge misunderstanding and majority of the tabu, or myths about drugs, which makes drug politics just miserable.

Offline carl

• Global Moderator
  • Founding Wasp
  • circular pastry filled with hazelnut crime
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2020, 04:42:39 PM »
I doubt that other groups of drugs are like that. For example amphetamine or cocaine. Do they make you isolate from the society? I don't think so!
Actually that is true for every kind of drug except psychedelics.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2023, 03:08:14 PM by Sawdust and Honey »
I would suggest that you guys share information like it was the last day on Earth.  This information slowdown is all because of all that dumb unwillingness to share.  That is where the DEA is winning.  There goal is you not talking to each other.  Let the information flow.  I  promise we will always be 2 steps ahead of DEA chemists if we just keep sharing information
Real bees just hear the buzzing and it doesn´t ever stop. Ever.

Online big mac

• 5MackO DMT
  • Founding Wasp
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2020, 08:12:17 PM »
Hmm, it probably depends of the intensity of the addiction. Opiates are more prone to such behavior and they're very addictive. But one can be addicted to for example amphetamine as a work stimulant, although not isolating himself from everyone, is that right?

Offline Aaronic John

• Pupae
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2020, 05:37:03 AM »
But one can be addicted to for example amphetamine as a work stimulant, although not isolating himself from everyone, is that right?
Yes. it is right.
I have experience.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2023, 03:08:20 PM by Sawdust and Honey »
Please forgive my grammar, I am not very good at English.

Offline foroz

• Subordinate Wasp
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2020, 11:10:18 AM »
i piss alone, ugh hoh
i don't want nobody to know
that i don't have the pressure of some of the other boys
they make a noise, it scares me so
i piss alone, alone
leave me alone, alone
i just want to be on my own
'cause i haven't got the pressure of some of the other boys
i want a world where pissing troughs are obselete
there's only rows and rows of cubicles
i'm so afraid
when i try it is often delayed
i stand and stare into the air
and then i might just put it away
so quiet in here
the only sound around is the fear
the other guy is pounding the wall
like he's shooting dear
i need a place where i can close and lock the door
there i can stop and let it flow

regurgitator I piss alone

I trip alone as well  ;D

Offline spice

• Global Moderator
  • Founding Wasp
  • Investigate it
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2020, 04:25:00 AM »
i piss alone, ugh hoh
they make a noise, it scares me so
i piss alone, alone
leave me alone, alone
i just want to be on my own
'cause i haven't got the pressure of some of the other boys
i want a world where pissing troughs are obselete
there's only rows and rows of cubicles
i'm so afraid
when i try it is often delayed
i stand and stare into the air
and then i might just put it away
so quiet in here
the only sound around is the fear
the other guy is pounding the wall
like he's shooting dear
i need a place where i can close and lock the door
there i can stop and let it flow

regurgitator I piss alone

I trip alone as well  ;D

LOL

Classic

Offline Kasey Jones

• Subordinate Wasp
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2021, 10:12:19 PM »
I believe that it's true only for opiates. They make you isolate from the society for sure, but that's their action profile, I believe. And they're perfect for IV use, hence why most drugs applied IV are opiates.

I hate treating all different drugs in the same manner as opiates! They're something beyond, the true evil and treating all different drugs in the same manner as opiates, leads to huge misunderstanding and majority of the tabu, or myths about drugs, which makes drug politics just miserable.

Coke use starts as lines at a party. Then it's a private party. Then a few other trusted friends. Then one other person.  Then its just and your coke, especially if you are shooting it as it makes you so.paranoid that between shots you spend your time tiptoeing around the house and peeking out the window.  If you get high enough you will hear things that aren't there.  Granted it takes a long time to get to that level and usually only after you've graduated to IV.  I was warned by older users not to make the.jump away from snorting since once you've tasted that rush, everything else is a tease: you can't feel satisfied unless you hear the world crushed like an aluminum can and tunnel vision as the train comes breezing by.  It's all at once terrifying and exhilarating and the more you do it,you push the line to see how far you can go. It reminds me of the character Frank.from Hellraiser:  you think you'd been to.the highest highs but near death theres a secret place that you get a fleeting glimpse of as you clutch your arm and try and relax while the world is spinning...I imagine the cynobytes about to appear...
« Last Edit: November 02, 2023, 03:08:06 PM by Sawdust and Honey »

Offline arkoma

• Subordinate Wasp
  • TANSTAAFL
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2021, 11:43:09 AM »
It all depends (openness about use of dope) on WHERE, WHEN and WHOM you live/work/exist/do drugs with.  Where I'm at now in my life, I'm pretty fucking "flat-spoken" (in other words don't ask if you don't want to know), but I'm a small, small town where everyone knows me and knows I'm not a thief or a "reseller". I'm the village eccentric...........

If your young, raising kids yada yada yada, yeah, ya better be cautious as hell about who you let know your business.  Just sayin'.....

*edit* Been using meth off and on (more on than off) for forty years and I damn sure still go outside in the daytime......LMFAO
« Last Edit: January 03, 2021, 11:45:50 AM by arkoma »
"We seek infinite addiction potential... if you can put it down, its not strong enough!" Tramp RIP

Offline MorphineB1

• Larvae
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2021, 10:43:31 PM »
And why do so many forum force people to use SWIM, as if that works or has value...It is rediculous

Offline muavinid

• Larvae
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2021, 09:01:51 PM »
your CAREER of drug use? you getting paid for this?

Offline carl

• Global Moderator
  • Founding Wasp
  • circular pastry filled with hazelnut crime
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2021, 11:05:01 PM »
lol this is you:
I would suggest that you guys share information like it was the last day on Earth.  This information slowdown is all because of all that dumb unwillingness to share.  That is where the DEA is winning.  There goal is you not talking to each other.  Let the information flow.  I  promise we will always be 2 steps ahead of DEA chemists if we just keep sharing information

Offline arkoma

• Subordinate Wasp
  • TANSTAAFL
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2021, 04:48:25 PM »

Depends on your definition of "paid". 40+ years kinda counts as a career......and it enables me to be frank with the young people in my life about what actually is harmful. Not the type of conversation I coulda had with my parents or their peer group.
"We seek infinite addiction potential... if you can put it down, its not strong enough!" Tramp RIP