Author Topic: 1-Benzylpiperazine -KrZ  (Read 2810 times)

dormouse

1-Benzylpiperazine -KrZ
« on: April 20, 2000, 08:14:00 PM »

the Hive BB
  Novel Discourse
  1-Benzylpiperazine

profile | register | preferences | faq | search

next newest topic | next oldest topic 
Author  Topic:   1-Benzylpiperazine 
KrZ
Member   posted 05-28-98 09:01 PM          
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This shit is pretty good the way it is (100mg feels about like a bump of meth).. But I was wondering about conversions to any other substances? Anybody familiar with the structure have any suggestions?
50 grams is 95 bucks

Labrat
Member   posted 05-29-98 09:30 AM          
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It just so happened to be that I wanted to post about 1-benzylpiperazines too, but it seems everybody is reading PIHKAL nowadays. 1-Benzylpiperazine can be made in two good ways:
1)benzyl-chloride + piperazine + base
2)benzaldehyde + piperazine + reduction

To make any analog substances (MDMA-, DOM-analogs) just use the substituted benzyl-chlorides or benzaldehydes. It could be possible to modify 1-benzylpiperazine itself, but I think the usual ring-modifications (e.g. bromination) in the phenylring will affect the piperazine ring too. Hope this helps. Lr/

Labrat
Member   posted 05-29-98 09:30 AM          
It just so happened to be that I wanted to post about 1-benzylpiperazines too, but it seems everybody is reading PIHKAL nowadays. 1-Benzylpiperazine can be made in two good ways:
1)benzyl-chloride + piperazine + base
2)benzaldehyde + piperazine + reduction

To make any analog substances (MDMA-, DOM-analogs) just use the substituted benzyl-chlorides or benzaldehydes. It could be possible to modify 1-benzylpiperazine itself, but I think the usual ring-modifications (e.g. bromination) in the phenylring will affect the piperazine ring too. Hope this helps. Lr/

Rhodium
Administrator   posted 05-29-98 12:23 PM          
According to JMC 29, 630-634 (1986) it is impossible to get mono-alkylated piperazine without using protecting groups on the other nitrogen.

Rhodium
Administrator   posted 05-29-98 12:23 PM          
According to JMC 29, 630-634 (1986) it is impossible to get mono-alkylated piperazine without using protecting groups on the other nitrogen.

Somniferous
unregistered   posted 06-13-98 10:42 AM           
Krz...
50 grams for 95 bucks...
Where?...
Does JLF offer it?..
I was aware of CRSB having it in stock, but I don't know of any current "easy" suppliers of it..
Strange, I was just about to do a post suggesting possiblities with this one but it seems that you and the rest of the Gang were ahead of me...
I mean I was JUST about to do a post on it, and happened to see your post...
Hmmmmm...
strange....
Well, I am off to Lurk some more and try and get a grasp on all this chem-speak that goes on here..
Ya'll are great..
Except for one thing...
Staying up till the wee hours of the morni.......heck, till around noon of the next day...., reading ya'll's posts..
Learning more and more each day..
Now, tis time for me to get "with it" and take a chemitry course, dontcha think?

So, anyway, if Jlf does carry it, that would be news to me...(I guess if I had that darned catalog handy, I would know already..)
Later...

Somniferous
unregistered   posted 06-13-98 10:42 AM           
Krz...
50 grams for 95 bucks...
Where?...
Does JLF offer it?..
I was aware of CRSB having it in stock, but I don't know of any current "easy" suppliers of it..
Strange, I was just about to do a post suggesting possiblities with this one but it seems that you and the rest of the Gang were ahead of me...
I mean I was JUST about to do a post on it, and happened to see your post...
Hmmmmm...
strange....
Well, I am off to Lurk some more and try and get a grasp on all this chem-speak that goes on here..
Ya'll are great..
Except for one thing...
Staying up till the wee hours of the morni.......heck, till around noon of the next day...., reading ya'll's posts..
Learning more and more each day..
Now, tis time for me to get "with it" and take a chemitry course, dontcha think?

So, anyway, if Jlf does carry it, that would be news to me...(I guess if I had that darned catalog handy, I would know already..)
Later...

Commodium
Member   posted 06-15-98 04:26 PM          
Yeah, JLF will sell you 55g (liquid) for $95, but they are currently out of stock.
What up, S/K-buddy? *wink, wink*

Commodium
Member   posted 06-15-98 04:26 PM          
Yeah, JLF will sell you 55g (liquid) for $95, but they are currently out of stock.
What up, S/K-buddy? *wink, wink*

All times are CT (US)
 next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
    Hop to: Select a Forum or ArchiveList of Forums:General DiscussionAcquisition DiscourseChemistry DiscourseMethods DiscourseNovel DiscourseCrystal MethSerious Chemistry ForumThe Hive CouchSerious Tryptamine DiscourseAdmin Chill-out TentList of Archives:Couch ArchivesClassics!Law and OrderThe litter box.misc. PEAs  

Contact Us | the Hive