Author Topic: Happy Holidays ....to all !!  (Read 5586 times)

Offline java

• Founding Wasp
Happy Holidays ....to all !!
« on: December 24, 2018, 03:57:45 PM »
Wishing all the best of the holidays and a safe journey through the maze of information
that will help you get to the desired destination......java
"If you like yourself....then take care of yourself"

Offline Loki

• Dominant Wasp
Re: Happy Holidays ....to all !!
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2018, 04:44:30 PM »
Merry Christmas!

Offline dextromolecule

• Toad Quarantine
  • Dominant Wasp
  • Dont let drugs control you, you control them.
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2018, 06:14:28 PM »
Merry Cristmass,
best wishes from
my lovely country
:)
« Last Edit: December 25, 2018, 02:39:19 PM by dextromolecule »

Offline Helios

• Pupae
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2018, 05:32:55 AM »
Thank you Java,

Merry Christmas to all!

Helios

Offline loft

• Founding Wasp
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2018, 12:44:30 PM »
Belated Happy Holidays folks :)
"All things are poison, and nothing is without poison; the dosage alone makes it so a thing is not a poison." - Paracelsus

Offline carl

• Global Moderator
  • Founding Wasp
  • circular pastry filled with hazelnut crime
...and a happy new year...
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2018, 01:28:13 AM »
I wish you all had a nice and happy xmas with your beloved ones and could use the holidays to rest or celebrate, whatever you prefer :)

And now from me, I wish you all a well and happy transition into the new year, to be healthy and successful, innovative and lucky, and at last happy of course too :)
These are my wishes regarding personal and private life, for you all.
And no, this year no pm's from me on that matter, I always fear those forgotten do mind ::)

As for our community, we are looking back at a really interesting year I find.
We had a handful of cool reactions, some theoretical novel stuff was discovered(theory for now...::)), some longer known methods were done in practice finally, some new and versatile synthetic tools were added into our toolbox and became widely used, to name just a few things.
Yet there are still likely much more ideas floating around which I have not even noticed/heard from/or no one told me about ;D
All this has once again showed us some more proof of our competence, showed us what happens when a bunch of people like us together engages in the free flow of ideas, information and experience :)
In conclusion, we can not be beat ever when we get together :D

So that is what I wish for us here in the new year, much creative energy coupled with an adventurous spirit and the willingness to try things off the beaten track, that we will get lucky with whatever we discover and can readily implement our discoveries for good use for the swarm :)

Long story short, just lets repeat all the good and cool things we achieved this year, but rather lets do at least twice as much of that next year! 8) :))
I would suggest that you guys share information like it was the last day on Earth.  This information slowdown is all because of all that dumb unwillingness to share.  That is where the DEA is winning.  There goal is you not talking to each other.  Let the information flow.  I  promise we will always be 2 steps ahead of DEA chemists if we just keep sharing information
Real bees just hear the buzzing and it doesn´t ever stop. Ever.

Offline Tsathoggua

• Spaz Tech
  • Founding Wasp
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2018, 10:11:14 AM »
Aye, it has been quite a year for new discoveries. Not least some of the interesting boride chemistry and other modifications to simple NaBH4 reductions that widen the scope of this environmentally friendly and user-friendly reducing agent.

Better by far IMO to have to get rid of boron wastes than Hg wastes, no?

Got to say though, skeptical in the extreme that the CuCl2/NaBH4 system is creating Cu nanoparticles, rather than a copper boride. Proof of the pudding is in the eating of course, but still, one cannot help but want to know.

Hope the rest of you had a good xmas, fairly quiet one over here, just Tsath', his old man and his uncle getting together for xmas dinner, exchanging gifts and generally heading towards a food-coma.
Nomen mihi Legio est, quia multi sumus

I'm hyperbolic, hypergolic, viral, chiral. So motherfucking twisted my laevo is on the right side.