Author Topic: stuff is cheap/for the newwbee  (Read 30751 times)

wellbie2002

stuff is cheap/for the newwbee
« on: October 15, 2004, 06:39:00 AM »

amine

NO FUCKING SOURCES
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2004, 10:31:00 PM »
DO NOT POST SOURCES.

I understand your intentions are good, nice find, but keep your sources to yourself, us bees are able to find websites online and those of us who aren't able to really shouldn't be messing with chemistry.

methyl_ethyl

thanks for the laugh
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2004, 04:10:00 AM »
thanks for the laugh,  ;D ...

Who would have thought that you could purchase a "Make your own chocolate  in the comfort of your home kit", and whilst on the same page order a professional geiger counter (for those uncertain moments in the kitchen when it really is better to be safe than sorry.  ::) ), and then have the convenience of ordering pH papers and an economy lab jack to boot (never know when this piece of equipment would come in handy, probably most useful during a late nite purification of (chocolate 238).

kidding aside, the posting of any commercial suppliers is for good reason forbidden.  You would not want to wake up one Sunday morning and find that your source for clandestine chocolate manufacturing supplies has been exploited, uncovered, and dismantled.  

regards,

m_e

wellbie2002

my bad my bad
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2004, 03:29:00 PM »
oh shit i did sorry thought it kinda funny fuck me my bad

wareami

Hahahahaaaa...
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2004, 04:20:00 PM »
Good One M_E!
Those clandestine chocolate bunnies may just well be the source of financial support for terrorists the world over!

An interesting aside on why posting commercial sources is not good.
When Ibee ordered his first chemistry set along with chems....it sounded like a good Idea to post the site.
WRONG....The owner of site sent Ibee an email through the site where the link was posted and was Irate as hell dfemanding the link be removed...
DUMB Ibee(forgetting) used the same old email addy in the order!
Didn't take long for that disgruntled idiot to put two and two together!
That little stint closed shop for a long time waiting for residual fallout!
3 years ago...but still...a closecall!
Needless to say...all email accounts were quickly abandoned!
What's the statute of limitations again? :P

geezmeister

federal, 5 years
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2004, 06:14:00 PM »
the Federal statute of limitations for criminal prosecutions is usually five years...

jboogie

though it can bee up to seven years depending...
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2004, 10:51:00 PM »
though it can bee up to seven years depending on the charges and jurisdiction. had to move outta state for seven years(probation) :( .hehe, bastards!

wellbie2002

all but murder
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2004, 12:31:00 PM »

geezmeister

Federal limitiations, not state
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2004, 06:46:00 PM »
review my post. I was discussing FEDERAL limitations on prosecutions, not state limits.

Offline Vibe_x5

• Larvae
Re: stuff is cheap/for the newwbee
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2015, 12:22:50 PM »
I understand the rules about not posting sources but how could us newbees come across legit sources without being flamed ? I've tried for weeks to find legit sources for feedstock and still scratching my head.

Offline gnostikos

• Larvae
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2016, 05:44:42 PM »
I understand the rules about not posting sources but how could us newbees come across legit sources without being flamed ? I've tried for weeks to find legit sources for feedstock and still scratching my head.
think where you can get a lot of different goods from different vendors (this is pretty vague mods) maybe legally and maybe illegally but thats a huge hint

Offline Moriarty

• Dominant Wasp
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2016, 06:18:59 AM »
Um, well, Vibe...the answer is that stuff has become much harder to acquire in recent years.  In the "old days" we just searched for it and found it but simply, it's harder now.  One suggestion I would give you is searching for the product you desire along with the search terms "MSDS".  Generally even list 1 chemicals like nitroethane can be found in combination with other chemicals which are often easily separated.

Past that, learning is hard work.  I can't even begin to tell you how many countless hours I have spent looking for restricted or just hard to acquire chemicals.

Moriarty
"The bus came by and I got on
That's when it all began" -Grateful Dead

Offline Tsathoggua

• Spaz Tech
  • Founding Wasp
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2016, 09:59:19 AM »
Ahhh, yeh finally decided to join us, gnostikos.

By feedstock what do you mean. Presumably pseudo?
Nomen mihi Legio est, quia multi sumus

I'm hyperbolic, hypergolic, viral, chiral. So motherfucking twisted my laevo is on the right side.

Offline dasedbee

• Larvae
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2016, 04:38:36 PM »
A thought on sources.......
when Db first considered clandestine chemistry, sourcing feedstock was as simple as a trip to the local mega mart. As times have changed so have the sourcing methodologies as Moriarty eludes to.
IMHO if one cultivates relationships with like minded individuals the answers become apparent when one understands their thought processes.

And swim is now back on a diet thanks to m_e's chocolate ref. ;)

Db
The liar's punishment is not in the least that he is not believed, but that he cannot believe anyone else.
~George Bernard Shaw~