Author Topic: ONE ton of PMK glycidate  (Read 6251 times)

Offline thewire

• Dominant Wasp
ONE ton of PMK glycidate
« on: May 28, 2017, 01:45:17 PM »
Seven million ecstasy tablets found in lorry

27 June 2014

https://www.euroweeklynews.com/3.0.15/news/on-euro-weekly-news/spain-news-in-english/121298-seven-million-ecstasy-tablets-found-in-lorry

ONE ton of PMK glycidate, enough to make seven million ecstasy tablets, has been found in Barcelona port.
The shipment arrived from Shanghai, China, and was intercepted in Barcelona port from where it was bound for Maastricht in Holland.
PMK glycidate is a precursor compound used in the fabrication of MDMA (ecstasy).
So far five people have been arrested; three Dutch, one Bulgarian and one Spanish.
This is the biggest find of its sort in Spain and investigations started in August of 2013 when several international law enforcement agencies became aware of a large shipment of the controlled substance which was bound for Europe.
Inquiries were centred on finding the company responsible for the importation and this was rapidly identified as being in El Papiol in Barcelona. The representative of this company, a Dutchman, was in contact with another company in China which was producing the substance and arranging for its transportation to Europe disguised as a pigment for paints.
Police located the lorry carrying the 25 vats, weighing 40 kilos each, which was supposed to go to a company in Benalmadena, Malaga but was really going to Holland.
Police investigations are ongoing as they suspect there are more people involved in such a large shipment.
The five people arrested have all been sent to prison where they will remain on remand until their case can be heard.

Offline Corrosive Joeseph

• Global Moderator
  • Founding Wasp
Re: ONE ton of PMK glycidate
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2017, 04:39:25 AM »
The headline in the link has issues with the truth.................

I must become a newspaper journalist, that is by far the easiest fucking route from PMK glycidate to ecstacy tablets I have ever seen       ::)

/CJ

PS - Interesting link. Thanks for post OP
« Last Edit: May 29, 2017, 05:09:15 AM by Corrosive Joeseph »
Being well adjusted to a sick society is no measure of one's mental health

Offline nomud2.0

• Subordinate Wasp
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2017, 01:37:56 PM »
PMK glycidate that's the first I've ever heard of it.At first glance I thought it was like the precursor to vanillin usually extracted from tree stuff depolymerization.Nope, simple Darzens from piperonal.
well established precursor and techniques.

So how'd "they" pass that past EU/Aus/US customs as all aryl rings with a methylenedioxy bridge are watched?  Very odd indeed.Where I'm at greasing palms is national pass time.One can buy their way out of almost anything.On the other hand if one can't you know.

What's odd is there's little leeway between posession and trafficing.I've seen major trafficers
and people with 12 grms marijuana Vs 100 kgs cocaine both get same sentences.Well read that in newspaper.The good thing is they won't extradite to the USA.
All that and a bag of chips too ;)

Offline Beard

• Pupae
  • Yes, it is a beard of bees.
    • Pick a chemistry related ebook or publication you want (see list)
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2017, 08:18:37 AM »
PMK glycidate that's the first I've ever heard of it.At first glance I thought it was like the precursor to vanillin usually extracted from tree stuff depolymerization.Nope, simple Darzens from piperonal.
well established precursor and techniques.

https://www.thevespiary.org/talk/index.php?topic=14085.0