Author Topic: Swim saw some match sticks used to lite ...  (Read 2797 times)

Inuyasha

Swim saw some match sticks used to lite ...
« on: April 21, 2004, 07:32:00 PM »
Swim saw some match sticks used to lite bbq/fireplaces at local store. The brand is Diamond, 8 in a pack, flat/retangular about 6" long with red/maroon tips. Is this a good source for red P?
cost 3.99      looks like a few g worth of stuff on the tips    

Thx
Swim bought a 50ct pack of matches and cut off all the strike pads so it can be processed.  Dont look like much tho .   :(

no, diamond is a low-yield brand.
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2004, 03:58:00 PM »
Source posting is not allowed on this board, buddy.

but SWIM will help you out if you PM him.

expect to get about .15 grams of CLEAN red from a 50 pack of those shit matches. SWIM has tried... diamond is hard to clean and low-yeild.

I am sure with unlimited time and effort it would be possible to get lots of clean red form diamond...  it is just a waste of time compared to other types.

Jade

???
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2004, 05:08:00 PM »
looks like a few g worth of stuff on the tips

Do you mean the tips of the matches?  ::)

Inuyasha

Yeah the tips.. These look like strike ...
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2004, 07:32:00 PM »
Yeah the tips..  These look like strike anywhere match.

P.S.

MuHAahaha.... Swim just got 2 pounds of Photography Iodine Crystals from his buddy in class   ;D

Stonium

NO
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2004, 08:45:00 PM »
Match tips don't contain RP.

Inuyasha

TFSE not working
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2004, 09:00:00 PM »

Rhodium

No.
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2004, 12:02:00 AM »
No.

Besides, both Google and the Stimulants Forum FAQ at the top of the forum still works.

Inuyasha

unionpacific

A small test to see the presence of RP is to...
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2004, 02:21:00 AM »
A small test to see the presence of RP is to burn a small portion on a pan, after it burns put some of the residue on your thumb and pointing finger rub them together and smoke will be at your fingertips.  you want match strikers that are solid brown/dark red color no white checkers.

also,
Inuyasha:"MuHAahaha.... Swim just got 2 pounds of Photography Iodine Crystals from his buddy in class  "
ya, I'm sure your "buddy" you see everyday wouldn't turn down a cash offer by L.E to give up your address or phone number. I also hope you have photography equipment and a darkroom to belive the 2lbs of I2 isn't for manufacturing meth.
  Make law enforcment work for they're money, don't have meth chemicals in a cardboard box in your closet.