Author Topic: Palladium Chloride gone from Auction Site  (Read 4554 times)

synthesys

shit talking assholes
« Reply #40 on: September 26, 2002, 12:23:00 PM »
NoJ got a point there.

Why don't all of you shut the fuck up. You are fucking it up for everyone. It is always a couple of over-anxious assholes that are so excited they just can't keep their mouths shut... Start showing up in pink Caddilacs after the job, with bitches that wear fur. Keep that up, and see what happens to you.

Diggity

WHy the fuck you gotta bring this thread up ...
« Reply #41 on: September 26, 2002, 05:42:00 PM »
WHy the fuck you gotta bring this thread up again! It was bad enought the first time around! FUCKIN STOP!!!!!! Some of you assholes are fuckin everything up for everyone esle.

Especially the weasel bastards that get popped and drop dime on their suppliers, who by the way didn't do shit to them but help them accuire the necessary chems to make these dreams come true. If your guilty of this, then you know who you are, and you know the consequences  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(

& I'm, somethin of a phenom, 1 puff of da cron, I'm un-stopable.   

shroomanium

You dig!
« Reply #42 on: September 26, 2002, 09:01:00 PM »
I agree. I don't share any suppliers. I know thats selfish, but I would like protect my suppliers for good reason. The way I see it, if your really dedicated to your dream you will do the research, spend the time and find a good supplier. They're out there. Why should I do the work for your dream?

-s

shroomanium • \shroo-may-ne-um\ • (noun): imaginary element found only in dreams.