Site > Harm Reduction Resources

Xanax :'[ need some advice please, worried.

(1/2) > >>

Azoth:
im not sure if this is the right forum, (fuck im retarded it clearly says harm reduction) but anyways, i have been taking alprazolam for quite some time, on and off, you know on some special occasions back then where its offered but now i have been taking 1 to 4 a day (BARS, R309,s903 etc) for the past 2 months (tolerance).. xanax being the little devil it is, has made me become a social animal, and a shameless, money grubbing, yet self-less for some ( i will never lose my empathy) bastard, i meen, shit this fucking pill makes you want to just do whatever you please without any remorse or shame, its good for hitting on women, job interviews, social settings, being the awkward loner i have always been yet comfortable once i am in tune with someone, i benefited but the weight falls more on the side effects and long term effects. well the point of this post is... me and my girlfriend have been taking them everyday and well, i was gone for a week and came back and she had a seizure she is fine now but she quit cold turkey its been around 4 days but she hasnt been herself, now, me and her havent been on good terms for a while, truth is she was addicted to them before cause of an ex bf of hers, so i kinda fucked up bringing them around.. but it seemed to help me and i would take them responsibly, she would take 2-3, sometimes 4, xanax can make you take 10 and youll think your sober but your really just drooling on the floor.. its ridiculous... i found 50 missing the week i was gone..its kinda ruined our relationship, that and other things..  i am worried about her and myself, i stopped for a day and got cluster headaches, half my body was falling asleep, muscle spasms, that sort of stuff, mind you im on probation and need to quit soon i have around 18 days to quit everything, xanax weed speed, coke.. I DO NOT WANT A FUCKING SEIZURE, even though i honestly feel guilty and probably deserve one.. what is the best way to taper off this shit and not die? my girlfriend was lucky she was around people when this happend, i on the other hand probably wont be around people, i dont wanna die being alone in my room, i know magnesium, L-Theanine, vitamin B, B12, and GABA are nutrients i will need to take, along with chamomile for sleepy time.. if theres any advice my fellow vesps can give me that would be highly appreciated, i worry for my girlfriend too, she has been aggressive, depressive, and well she kinda suffers from BPD.. but i love her and want us to get through this shit and never look back again.
i am dropping 500ugs of upper white tommorow for the bloodmoon, alone, hopefully that will cure me a bit...

ijontichy:
If you say that your girlfriend has BPD maybe Risperdal (Risperidone) might be suited for her needs, but nevertheless she should consult a therapist before starting a new type of medication. Self-medication never works as it should be.

Anthranilic:
Phenibut is avaiable without a prescription and it should help with the withdrawals more than GABA and chamomille. Pregabalin and gabapentin would help too. And Clonazepam if you're really storngly addicted can help you taper off. If nothing is available and you want to avoid seizures, a very low-carb high-fat diet (ketogenic diet) has been shown to reduce the incidence of seizures...

Good luck!

Tsathoggua:
Has to be extremely low for a person to go into ketosis. . valerian is a GABAa agonist,  longer acting benzos are available online as grey market RCs, to taper with

valerian tastes and smells awful be warned and ive found it induces intense vivid dreaming first few days of use

Scarecrow:
Taper off with Clonaz dude. Or if you cant get it, smoke weed and reduce your dose by a quarter every 2 days or whatever you feel comfortable with. I always found codeine (OTC where I am from) was the best/most available thing for me to taper off Alpraz, although ive never been really addicted although I did feel hyper sensitive/anxious in the days of abstinence following maybe 3 or 4 consecutive days of use.

Id strongly recommend going to a doctor and talking to them about this and say that your goal is to be completely off benzodiazepines. Pregablin as Anthrallic said is a good option for this.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version