Author Topic: what Swif make?  (Read 2577 times)

fnord

what Swif make?
« on: May 07, 2004, 07:52:00 AM »
1 gm of pure pseudo was added to 102 ml of HCL, the mixture was alowed to react for
18+ hours then vacume filterd evaped and any remaing HCL was basifyed with NaOH. The end product was smoked/eaten/snorted with no unplesent effects and a slight speed rush.

So what was it that swif made?

java

RE-what swif make....
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2004, 08:01:00 AM »
It seems all you did was to rid of the Hcl and end up with your pseudo base. There was no haloganation and reduction of your pseudo , for as much as you hoped for. It takes just a bit more to make the reaction occur. Maybe some more reading and a bit of search will turn your next venture more profitable with the right chemistry. ......hopefully my comments were not demeaning to you........java

embezzler

am you made pseudo
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2004, 08:04:00 AM »
what do you mean react for 18 hrs did you just leave it stand? because that did nothing adding naoh to the filtered liquid made nacl salt the speed buzz was the pseudo pretty much a waste of acid and 18 hrs.

ApprenticeCook

you got the main precursor, why didnt you...
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2004, 01:12:00 AM »
you got the main precursor, why didnt you follow through with the rest of the synth instead of wasting time and precursor......

DrLucifer

I cant believe that you actually undertook...
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2004, 01:25:00 AM »
I cant believe that you actually undertook THAT,  and i really cant understand why you would then try and bio-assay it.
Gross, how is your nose feeling now hotshot?

fnord

My nose and its conterparts.
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2004, 06:55:00 AM »
My nose is fine, Swif is the one who tryed such an experiment. he said he read somewhere the it makes a analog epinephrine. ive been unable to find any info on this,he compared the drip to  lorazapam kinda sweet he said with mild burning,oh yeah he did the reaction
in a brass dish,smart huh?