Author Topic: freebasing 5-meo-dipt  (Read 2306 times)

blunts

freebasing 5-meo-dipt
« on: May 17, 2003, 08:09:00 AM »
Im wondering what are some good techniques for freebasing 5-meo-dipt.  Ive read that household ammonia and petroleum ether will work, but petroleum ether is hard to get.  I need to get a good yield since the amount is so small, and easy to get ingredients.  Any help would be appreciated

Bandil

Swim used to freebase 5-meo-dipt and smoke it.
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2003, 11:44:00 AM »
Swim used to freebase 5-meo-dipt and smoke it. Just place the amount you want to smoke on some foil and drip a strong ammonia solution on it. A few drops will do. Let it rest for a few minutes and let the excess ammonia evaporate. Apply low heat under the foil for some seconds to drive off the rest. When it doesn't smell like ammonia anymore apply the flame directly under the foil and smoke with a straw. Works like a charm!

Regards
Bandil

Bwiti

I like this method better..
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2003, 06:18:00 AM »
For whatever it's worth.. I used to mix a 1:1 ratio of sodium bicarbonate(baking soda) and DMT-Hydrochloride, then add a few drops of H2O to make it moist. It was smoked out of a test tube. If it worked for DMT, then it'll work for meo-dpt.. Peace! 8)

meme

naptha ok for foxy crystals
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2003, 03:51:00 PM »
Naptha and lye worked fine, altough I found that the base was no more impressive (which was suprising) than the oral activity.

Vibrating_Lights

Hotrailing tryptaines
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2003, 10:05:00 PM »

GOD

any method of ingestion with this material...
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2003, 10:09:00 PM »
any method of ingestion with this material thats gonna keep it out of your belly is going to significantly cut down on that not-so-fresh feeling ::)