Author Topic: good mdma-synthesis ???  (Read 8799 times)

Igor_Pushkin

good mdma-synthesis ???
« on: November 12, 2002, 12:06:00 PM »
hello,

I'm new here and I first want to apologize me for my bad english but I normally speak dutch.
I got interested in the mdma-synthesis a few weeks ago and now want to try for the first time a mdma-synthesis.
Although I study chemistry, I want to be sure before I start and don't spoil expensive stuff.
Now my question:
"I want to follow the synthesis as descripted by dr. drool on 

https://www.thevespiary.org/rhodium/Rhodium/chemistry/mdma.drdrool.html

"
Is that a good one or are there better?
And is the description good enough or are there other things I should look out for?

Thanks in advance,
  Igor

thethethe

Also...
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2002, 12:27:00 PM »
...compare this procedure with methylman's:

https://www.thevespiary.org/rhodium/Rhodium/chemistry/alhg-meno2.html

Alot of what make it the "best" synthesis depends on what chems you can get ahold of.

TTT

Drug shortage is a worldwide problem with neighborhood solutions.

SPISSHAK

IGOR
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2002, 12:42:00 PM »
Hi, I was wondering a thing or two aboutyou Dutch folks, what do you guys use as starting material?
Do you guys have access to MDP2P over there in the Netherlands?

DjTime

You mean the Nederlands???
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2002, 03:41:00 PM »

SPISSHAK

Correction
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2002, 04:18:00 PM »
Noted

Rhodium

Don't correct people when you are wrong yourself.
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2002, 09:39:00 PM »
Don't correct people when you are wrong yourself.

Germans call their country Deutschland in their native language, but it is called Germany in English. People living in the Netherlands are called Dutch in English-speaking countries (like in the legendary ship "Flying Dutchman").

VinnyC

I'm sorry to go off topic Rhodi, but I can not ...
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2002, 08:27:00 AM »
I'm sorry to go off topic Rhodi, but I can not believe that you even had to post that response...  :P

As for MDP2P, I would say that it is unlikely available there.

"...and his pants will be crusted with semen from constantly jacking off..." Fear & Loathing

DjTime

I wasn't wrong.
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2002, 10:18:00 AM »
Spish asked IGOR, what those people in "Deutchland" used, before he had corrected himself to the Nederlands, I just informed Spish that Dutch people aren't from Deutschland, they are from Holland, or the Nedrlands if you are refering to Igor's native tounge. I lived in Germany for three years I know what germans refer to themselves as. As well as what the Dutch call themselve which is Dutch . Not "Deutsch," but "Dutch" see the differnce? That's all I was doing I think maybe you read the post after the correction was made.

peace-

weedar

Trying to get on topic again....
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2002, 01:43:00 PM »
Igor, it all depends on what you can get your hands on...
Check the list of the chemicals, if you can get them all,
Dr.Drool is a great write-up. If not, you will have to
choose another route.

Bee where

flipper

Tsja
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2002, 03:37:00 PM »

The Netherland and Gemany

In the Netherlands they speak Dutch,In Germany they speak Deutsch. In Nederland spreken ze Nederlands en in Duitsland spreken ze Duits. In Holland spriechen Sie Hollandisch und in Deutschland spriechen Sie Deutsch.

Igor_Pushkin

Dutch
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2002, 12:59:00 PM »
I just want to say that they speak dutch in the Netherlands but also in Belgium...

Oké thanks for the information, so first I'm going to check which chemical are easely available and then I'm comming back to ask support if I couldn't find everything.
Ciao
    Igor

ps: Zijn er hier soms nog nederlandstalige bezoekers?
    Jij soms Flipper?

GC_MS

Dutch
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2002, 01:07:00 PM »
They speak Dutch and Dutch-like languages in The Netherlands, Belgium (Flanders), South-Africa, Suriname and a handful of islands with exotic names as Aruba and Curacao. Also, during the Summer Holiday, Dutch (and German) become 'native languages' in Southern France and Spain, especially Ibiza  ;) .

Ave Hive, synthetisandi te salutant!

taig

MDP2P in netherlands/europe
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2002, 01:13:00 PM »
To come back to the topic, MDP2P is controlled throughout the EU as a drug precursor that is illegal to buy/sell without permission. And since the netherlands are part of the EU it is controlled there also (though when that law was fairly new in '95 the dutch chem suppliers didn't take it too serious... well, now they do).

GC_MS, don't forget Mallorca - it's called germany's 17th state sometimes... ;)

Slow your speech and lower the pitch of your voice.

pHarmacist

uhm?
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2002, 01:40:00 PM »
Of course MDP2P is watched overthere... When it comes to EU membership and restrictions, how do you explain that you can walk into a pharmacy in Greece and buy Nandrolon - Deca Duarabolan (anabolic steroid) and Rohypnol OTC, but in most other European contries you get arrested if you posses these things...??

NOTE: Greece is a member of EU

EDIT: Young sweedes are often going on vacation to Greece, and so did my friends, they came back home with a shitload of Rohypnol and steroids...

"Turn on, Tune in and Drop Out"

taig

There are EU-laws that each member has to follow ...
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2002, 01:44:00 PM »
You cannot think of the EU like the US. There are EU-laws that theoretically each member has to follow like precursor controlling. But the legal status of prescription drugs isn't a EU thing but up to each country. For example in France low dose codeine/apap combos are prescription free and in Germany they are not. Or Heroin - in the UK it's legal to be prescribed while in most other EU countries it isn't.

I also doubt you get arrested in any european country for possessing Rohypnol without prescription. It's a simple prescription drug, not scheduled.

pHarmacist

Dood, what are you talking about
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2002, 01:54:00 PM »
I have a friend serving 6 months in prison for possesion of 150 roofers, and this was his first charge ever in his life, they show no mercy when it comes to Rohypnol.

Morphine is a prescription drug too, don't you get arrested for possesing it? come on..

taig

Like I said, it depends on the country you're in.
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2002, 02:03:00 PM »
Like I said, it depends on the country you're in. Maybe in one of the EU contries they arrest you for possession of 150, in most they definitely won't. You cannot say "they" show no mercy - it depends on the country. Once again, the EU countries are nowhere as tightly connected as the US states.

Of course morphine is a prescription drug, but more important it is a world-wide controlled drug. You can't compare benzos to opiates, that's nonsense. I know of people who bought 400x10mg diazepam from OPs and when customs snatched it nothing happens - at least in Germany when it comes to the law flunitrazepam is the very same as diazepam. But if that would happen with morphine they would get presecuted, because morphine is scheduled which flunitrazepam and diazepam are NOT.

Believe me, I know what I'm talking about. I live in a EU country.

pHarmacist

hehe
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2002, 02:08:00 PM »
Believe me, I know what I'm talking about. I live in a EU country.

And I don't, right?

taig

I don't know, do you?
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2002, 02:15:00 PM »
I don't know, do you? If so, maybe in your country the laws regarding flunitrazepam are stricter than in mine.

I don't really know what you want, you asked why in some EU-countries the law differs from others. The answer is because the countries can make laws like they wish to as long as there isn't specific EU law which for flunitrazepam and all other non-scheduled drugs is not. If Greece decides to prosecute possession of flunitrazepam with 10years the ycan do so, if they decide to give it out free - they can also do so. No matter what other EU countries say about it.

A complete other thing is when there is an EU law, like it is the case with precursors. And so no EU country may allow MDP2P to be sold freely. It's as simple as that.

Believe it or not...