Author Topic: GMP Mdma is made from Heli :)  (Read 5278 times)

Offline ApeMaia

• Subordinate Wasp
  • brains are not strengthened by milk but alkaloids
GMP Mdma is made from Heli :)
« on: December 28, 2020, 12:28:08 AM »
https://maps.org/news/bulletin/articles/410-bulletin-winter-2016/6461-in-pursuit-of-gmp-mdma

" I was personally excited, too, since SPS’ final proposal had selected as a precursor a compound used in flavoring and perfumery, and I have a personal interest in fragrance chemistry."

Now's who the Bee that will write the Work-up for 99.95% pure GMP Mdma ? I just need some screws and tiles and my barn would be GMP proof fool :D

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2016/sep/16/mdma-ptsd-therapy-trauma-maps-medical-study

Making the MDMA is much like following a recipe – one that was acquired from a German firm and emailed to Shasun’s chemists as an attachment. “Add X of this, stir to Y, heat to Z. It’s like cooking, but to get a really good-quality end product, you have to experiment a lot,” Cook explains. Robert Smith, a chemist with a degree from Cambridge and a PhD from Manchester, demonstrates the equipment his small team uses to synthesise the drug.

Someone email this Robert Smith and beg him, or find this misterious German firm that has all the recipes (surprise surprise probably they just wrote to Carl and asked to be spoonfed :D :D )
« Last Edit: December 28, 2020, 12:35:46 AM by ApeMaia »

Online Sawdust and Honey

• Founding Wasp
Re: GMP Mdma is made from Heli :)
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2020, 12:39:19 AM »
Eh, I guess it could be piperonal as well? Many compounds with the methylenedioxy backbone have a use in perfumery, as they just smell nice. But helional... I wonder what route they want to use.
End of the road. Nothing to do, no hope of things getting better.
Sounds like Saturday night at my house.

Offline ApeMaia

• Subordinate Wasp
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2020, 01:23:10 AM »
Yeah sorry i wasn't clear but for Heli i intend Heliotropin, helional is then derived from that..

I wonder what gets it from 84% to 99.95 in powder form

Offline Corrosive Joeseph

• Global Moderator
  • Founding Wasp
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2020, 01:35:29 AM »
https://www.theguardian.com/society/2016/sep/16/mdma-ptsd-therapy-trauma-maps-medical-study

1kg of MDMA – worth close to £300,000 ($398,000).

Jesus, they're getting ripped off...    ::)

/CJ
Being well adjusted to a sick society is no measure of one's mental health

Offline ApeMaia

• Subordinate Wasp
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2020, 01:46:07 AM »
They really are, when they could just go around A'dam or Maastrich late night in front of club and look for a Bulgarian guy that operates a ring making 500kg a day, for 700€ a kg, and then slap the GMP thing on it

He looks somewhere around like this

Offline loft

• Founding Wasp
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2020, 12:39:01 PM »
I think they'll just use piperonal not helional.
"All things are poison, and nothing is without poison; the dosage alone makes it so a thing is not a poison." - Paracelsus

Offline ApeMaia

• Subordinate Wasp
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2020, 02:35:00 PM »
I think they'll just use piperonal not helional.

For "heli" i meant heliotropin ;)
This said, a pharmaceutical company with funding could make mdma from table salt and ketchup too

Offline loft

• Founding Wasp
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2020, 05:36:40 PM »
Oops, I just understood what you meant when you previously said the same^^ My bad.
"All things are poison, and nothing is without poison; the dosage alone makes it so a thing is not a poison." - Paracelsus

Offline Shy Guy

• Subordinate Wasp
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2021, 04:58:36 AM »

I wonder what gets it from 84% to 99.95 in powder form

distilled MDP2P (from piperonal) + Al/Hg Reduction with Toluene extraction and some washing (fb not distilled) + A single recrystallization = pristine white crystals

...but with a disappointing purity of 90%

Same process for P2P from benzaldehyde resulted in 99.54% purity. All tested in Spain.

Offline foroz

• Subordinate Wasp
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2021, 05:29:57 AM »

1kg of MDMA – worth close to £300,000 ($398,000).

Jesus, they're getting ripped off...    ::)

/CJ

and they always will my friend hence why we should only help legalization and not hinder it.

when its legal its just a slap on the wrist for us but the money will still be there :)

got to love capitalism  8)

Offline carl

• Global Moderator
  • Founding Wasp
  • circular pastry filled with hazelnut crime
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2021, 11:47:01 AM »
Its not 84% pure, damn! 84% of MDMA HCl are MDMA, the rest is the HCl ion ::)
I would suggest that you guys share information like it was the last day on Earth.  This information slowdown is all because of all that dumb unwillingness to share.  That is where the DEA is winning.  There goal is you not talking to each other.  Let the information flow.  I  promise we will always be 2 steps ahead of DEA chemists if we just keep sharing information
Real bees just hear the buzzing and it doesn´t ever stop. Ever.

Offline Zippy

• Founding Wasp
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2021, 08:14:29 PM »
Safrole is used in the perfumery industry as well so they may have used that.

I have done GMP synthesis. Lots of paperwork, batch records, oh hey is your scale in spec for recent calibration? how about the weight you use to check it are those ok and within date?  Oh you wanted to bring in a spatula that's not on the equipment list well we need to attach a DWP (Deviation from Written Procedure) then it all needs to be signed countersigned passed by QA and QC, then it can be released. Maybe.