Author Topic: insight, please - benzaldehyde to meth  (Read 2834 times)

Giuseppi

insight, please - benzaldehyde to meth
« on: April 09, 2002, 05:53:00 AM »

pickler

what the hell
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2002, 06:03:00 AM »
What in the hell r u doing. Your subsituting this and that and you said yourself you don't have the knowledge. Why don't u try some a little more simple. Curbshot's 10g nano for meth comes to mind. Try the search engine.

We'll soon find out if I'm a chemist or not!

hest

I chose the formic acid/hydrogen peroxide recipe, ...
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2002, 09:31:00 AM »
I chose the formic acid/hydrogen peroxide recipe, which requires propenylbenzene.  I assumed, but am still not entirely sure, that my isomerized benzaldehyde is an appropriate propenylbenzene.  After slowly adding the benzaldehyde/acetone solution to the stirring formic acid/hydrogen peroxide, it is left to stir overnight.  In the morning, the formic acid and acetone is distilled off.
Benzaldehyde and propenulbenzen iss deff. not the same.
Evaporating mixtures of peroxoformic acid can bee explosive
Mixing acid, hydrogen peroxide, and acetone sometimes lead to the quite powerfull explosive tri-acetoneperoxide.
Use 3-4 month to study rhodiums page (at the bottom) and the hive (the newbee section. Shame to waste all that methylamine on nothing.

dred

(empty)
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2002, 10:22:00 AM »
This thread is most humorous in that you were demented enough to mistake a carbonyl for an olefin. Although possible, making meth certainly isnt the conventional thing to do with this starting material... I can't take this post seriously, please tell me it isnt true   ::)

fuckensac

benzaldehyde to the amine one pot useing ...
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2002, 07:15:00 AM »

TranceMe

References
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2002, 08:06:00 AM »
Would you be so kind to post a reference or a more detailed synth (mols, temps, etc) since all this precursors are OTC for SWIM and she would like to give it a try. Thanks.

Chemically enhanced.

PrimoPyro

www.rhodium.ws
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2002, 02:53:00 PM »