Author Topic: 7 day rxn but is this gear any good?  (Read 4213 times)

Buckshot

7 day rxn but is this gear any good?
« on: July 19, 2003, 01:10:00 PM »
Sup team?

Well I tried my first wet reaction and......loved it. Just so much safer, I felt anyways.

It was only 5g's of, 4.5g's of rp, and 3 separate 4g additions on lg I2. and then about 4mls of dh20.

What I want to know is during the 7 days this stuff was sitting in the flask it was off the heat all the time. In fact only actually had about 7 hours of true reflux time. The rest of the time it was just sitting, soaking in the acids it produced.
Does this down time off the heat have any affect on the rxn at all? 

Furthermore it should be said that we have never seen meth  before, we just found the hive and thought this would be fun to try. So tell me this. When I see posts and the guy says "no sleep for days" which is quite common to read around here, does this mean no sleep for days because you keep doing meth, or does it mean no sleep for days from a single bump? Because we didn't sleep for three days, and I started to see bugs, my teeth hurt bad, and I didn't eat because my mouth was FUCKED UP.

Is the above description more like idometh maybe? Or is meth just that shitty of a drug?

mickyfinn

pure meth = chemical nirvanna
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2003, 03:26:00 PM »

So tell me this. When I see posts and the guy says "no sleep for days" which is quite common to read around here, does this mean no sleep for days because you keep doing meth, or does it mean no sleep for days from a single bump? Because we didn't sleep for three days, and I started to see bugs, my teeth hurt bad, and I didn't eat because my mouth was FUCKED UP.

Is the above description more like idometh maybe? Or is meth just that shitty of a drug?

Pure meth, typically and depending on your body chemistry, will not have the same negative side effects as the stuff one finds normally on the street. Obviously, anything taken in extreme dosages is going to have an inclination to create side effects, but typically up to a 50mg dosage or so will let you sleep at night and still provide all the clarity and motivation one could reasonably expect. Geez recently alchemized a "2 bump" batch that apparently kept him motivated for some duration without the need to go back to the cookie jar...

That being said, SWIM has been known to have a penchant for extreme dosages of certain strains of meth and the sexual nirvanna that ensues...nice cookie jar...but that is SWIM's bane.

As for the gear being good at 7 days...under the conditions you describe, this newbee can't say with any degree of confidence, however, Wareami did a reflux for 7,10 or ? days that went full circle back to fred so you can run too long...UTFSE and search Wareami posts and you will see it...SWIM can't recall what the thread was called...could be "long wet reflux"  :)

If the rp falls straight out of hot dh20 (that is to say that it settles to the bottom of the fluid freely) when added to the perceived to be finished reflux then you are probably finished with the experiment. The FAQ section at the top of this forum has tons of info on post reaction workups...Geez post is the grail to follow in this regard as you will gain insight into a lot of the background and reasons for doing each step:

Post 428410

(geezmeister: "The post-reaction workup: a cook's summary", Stimulants)

wareami

7 hours is not enough!
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2003, 03:52:00 PM »
7 days is too much unless you're into pain!
On the BioAss-eh? Ibee GO's 24hours without hitting the cookiejar and that depends on the strength of the gear!
"As Good as it Ghets" dope is good for longer than 24 but that's because thares so much projectin and other stimulation GOin on that one tends to lose track of time!
That's a 1/2gram fer about 30hrs.
Normally on less potent dope, Ibee has been known to do a gram at one sitting and go back to the jar for a cookie snatch in 18hrs.
When Ibee does Daze Cookin(3daze and UP), he'll always take it off the heat (10 hrs a day) when he needs a brake from the lab.
Keep in mind that these daze cooks were always around or under 90°C.
Less impurities mean less unwanted side effects.
Even if it were a 265 day cook, the rxn needs to be on heat for at least 24hrs.....30-36hr optimally to beesure it's done.
Ibee let just I2 and E sit mixed for 24hrs to see if it would help the rxn some before adding RP, dh2o and heating.
Didn't help a bit.
Hope this helps.
Peace of the reaction

Have FUN-Bee SAFE

Scottydog

The gear might actually bee GREAT!
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2003, 09:11:00 PM »
The "Tweeker God" gave some insight into a cold method (low heat rxn) extending over several days that according to some, produces a very pure form of d-meth.

When the flask was removed from heat was it left at room temperature or was the temp at least 90 deg F?

Swim has yet to explore the potential of this synth but pertinent info can bee found here:

Post 399065

(Worlock: "Super High Potentcy  Push/Pull  dope", Stimulants)