Author Topic: Survey: Your input is Required.re,Effects,Duration  (Read 4494 times)

AbSoLuTe

Survey: Your input is Required.re,Effects,Duration
« on: August 10, 2003, 04:22:00 AM »
Please Post your experience briefly, Stating method of administering (drink eat snort inject smoke etc), estimated dose(mg), effects (good & bad), duration (hours).
If possible, Reaction method if known.
Thanks for your help.

Jacked

???
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2003, 06:02:00 AM »
Are you doing some kind of school project or something? You stated "Needed". Why do you need this type of personal info?

moedank

WTF RU talking about
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2003, 09:46:00 AM »
Well I stayed up for 3days with a 1/2 gram a ICE(trans-4-mar).  Way better than meth.  Took a smurf only 8hours to make it start to finish.

xboXer

Oh, I do a tiny bit
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2003, 01:57:00 PM »
I slam an oz. in 3 admins over a 45 min. "wake-up" routine, I SOMETIMES, not always, sprinkle a 1/16th gm. on my bowl of total cereal. This puts me in the necessary mindset for the drive to work.
Once at work, I've sweated the oz. into the car seat while driving, SO! It's a grueling withdrawl 90 min.s after the bowl of cereal, and I'm in the crapper stall (exec. head natch) for 1-1&1/2hrs. with the cell ph. while I "cruise" on an accelerated I.V. drip. (1/2oz. now, & the other half oz. around 1:00p after lunch) I then like to mellow for the homeward trek, so at 4:30p I nurse a 1/4oz in a long island ice tea, with a double vodka to lose the "tea" taste during the bumper to frickin bumper crawl.
After dinner I'll be back on the cell closing deals and inking power lunches, so I like to finish up a 1/4-1/3oz. again via I.V. drip, and if the calls are done early, I monkey fuck the shit outta the dear wife, and catch an hour before doing it all over again. But I hate to think what kind of a junkie I would be if I didn't have work to interfere with my useage...
To stay healthy, I quit smoking 2 years ago, and so I only smoke a half a pack a day now. "WOO-HOO! healthy RULES!" I don't smoke pot either. I won't chance becoming a "DRUGGIE" :o

AbSoLuTe

Just comparing effects
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2003, 06:18:00 PM »
Nah Jacked no schoolies project, just trying to get a general idea about effect verses dose Rxn method, sample method.
We may well say meth is meth, but I dont believe it is having sampled meth with a very accurate M.P of a very pure substance created via 4 differnt route. ie P2P, Rp/I, Ammonia/sodium/lithium, Zinc reduction.
All gave a different effect with different duration, ranging from 7 hours to >30. Would also like to find out the difference's if any on effect/duration from a short reflux to a long reflux.
All comes back to Gi Go . As Osmium emphasis, without doing an A/B extract and possibly dry gassing post Rxn this is probally all academic anyway.
Anyway needed, not required.

50_50_Chance

Well with about 100mg's
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2003, 06:51:00 PM »
Once  with a sample from a good friend who is a chef, I had about 100mg I.V.at about 8 a.m
Intense rush to the head with an urge to scratch head for 2 or so hours (which I did cause if felt good) very alert, fast and active. productive day went out later  that day and drank probally 2 times what I normally could in JD.
Had a small line (1 toothpick) around 6pm which got me going again big time, partied for another 7hours.
slept easily from about 2 am till 9 am, woke feeling fine but seedy with no drug feeling whatsoever.
Probally the nicest I have ever had.

Jacked

to many variables
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2003, 04:18:00 AM »
There are to many variables involved to give you good information that would be consistent with any two people. You will wind up with post like the ones above this one. I understand what you are after but it will be damn near imposable with  absolutely no parameters layed out.. You will be getting input from people with a wide variety of tolerance levels, with no way of judging purity of product each users experience draws from, just to name a couple problems with your survey. Best bet would be to research findings by forensic labs or doctors administration records and results from controlled testing. I wouldn't even know were to look for that kind of information...