Author Topic: 2-CT-7 Storage  (Read 2331 times)

KraZAlchemist

2-CT-7 Storage
« on: January 06, 2003, 09:05:00 PM »
When SWIM got some T7 almost two years ago, he disolved the 250mg's in a 50ML sampler of 100 proof Vodka & used a baby syringe to measured two 5ml (25mg) doses.

That was two years ago.  When SWIM recently came across said bottle, it looks as if some of the liquid may have gotten out somehow, since there is some crystalation around the cap, where it looks like some liquid may have escaped.  SWIM has not measured the amount of spirit remaining, it looks to be ~25-35mls.

So my questions is, would it be safe to use after storing in the vodka for so long?  Should it all be evaporated, weighted, and re-disolved?

If there are only a few ml's missing, would it be safe to try a 5ml dose? 

Any thoughts?

Thanks  ;)

JKZzz

hmm
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2003, 09:50:00 PM »
where was it stored (temp?) and was it exposed to light?
In anycase, at worst you'll either underdose or get no effect. If properly stored it should still be active and the amount missing, i guess, could be determined by seein what the total ml is now. u could also mix in the the dried up portions and add more alcohol to top off. Just what i'd do  ;) . I'm not sure how long  2-ct can last in alcohol though (should be long). Maybe someone else knows?

snapper

I bet it's fine. 2-ct-7 is very stable.
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2003, 10:03:00 PM »
I bet it's fine.  2-ct-7 is very stable.
Now tryptamines tend to go bad pretty fast.  A friend had some 5meodipt three years old which was largely inactive even in high doses.