Site > News

Don't get distracted:The main thing about P2P meth is that there's so much of it

<< < (3/7) > >>

jacolives:
There are!  The DEA regularly reports on this type of things.  You’ll notice they refer often to “purity” AND “potency”.  Purity has been in the high 90s for years, “potency” has moved around a bit but I think the most recent report I read had it well over 60 - 70 maybe on the 80s.  This is based on seized samples of course, due to the fact that they regularly seize even very LARGE samples - in the hundreds of kilos, these are probably very accurate numbers.  There is of course always the chance that if your meth is further from the border, that it is less pure for various reasons but I say only the chance.  Most likely it is in the same condition as it was when it was first smuggled across the border, or first taken out of solution very near where you live and are enjoying (or not) their fine product.

arkoma:
The "hot-railers" tell themselves that they are still only "snorting lines" essentially. Nevermind that they might instantaneously vaporize a .25 tp .5 gm dose at once......

jacolives:

--- Quote from: arkoma on December 17, 2021, 12:54:44 PM ---The "hot-railers" tell themselves that they are still only "snorting lines" essentially. Nevermind that they might instantaneously vaporize a .25 tp .5 gm dose at once......

--- End quote ---

What do you think about the claim by many hot rail users that the vaporized methamphetamine actually also enters the blood through the nose and not just through the lungs ?  People have been saying these for years but I’m not sure it is true.

timescale7017:
The article was a good read, nice thorough analysis.

"Even if it’s 97% pure d-meth, there could be something very nasty lurking in that last 3%"

Well, that's average. So it's entirely possible that the majority is 99+% methamphetamine but there is a small fraction on the market with significant impurities.

If it is an impurity it's certainly not mercury or lead, as those are chronic toxins and the reported effects seem acute.

jacolives:
Well there is a very high impetus towards having the cleanest purest product.  The majority of meth in the USA is smoked.  Anyone that has smoked meth knows all it takes one speck of dust or some other random thing to make your dope turn brown, burn and that is the point that it goes from tasting like nothing to tasting awful and gagging you as you try to inhale.  There are so many different people manufacturing, smuggling and selling the stuff that nobody is going to buy fucked up product.  Let’s say you buy 10 lbs from some dude, and there is a funny taste, or some other problem with it - just call him up he will replace it.  Sometimes he might just give you 10 more and then not even ask for the other back .  This is no big deal, happens sometimes.  The price on Mexico of the stuff is so absurdly cheap most wouldn’t believe it if I posted it here!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version