Author Topic: Filters used in the MDMA synthesis?  (Read 1461 times)

Tim_Foil

Filters used in the MDMA synthesis?
« on: October 29, 2002, 08:02:00 PM »

Rhodium

Which synthesis? Provide links.
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2002, 08:07:00 PM »
Which synthesis? Provide links.

Which step, filtering exactly what?

What is your suggested use of the filters?

Tim_Foil

What synthesis? MDMA (www.rhodium.
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2002, 03:45:00 PM »
What synthesis? MDMA (

https://www.thevespiary.org/rhodium/Rhodium/chemistry/brightstar.mdma.html

)

What step?   Step 6. Crystallization (MDMA oil + HCI in IPA/Xylene)

Suggested Use?  Thats exactly what Id like to know.  What good are they if any?

Rhodium

Futile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2002, 05:31:00 PM »
Not much. If you feel you would want to reclaim anything from them, keep in mind that the synthesis produces 15g of MDMA.HCl, or 15000mg. After scraping the filters, there is at most 150mg of product lodged in there - if you are using real Whatman filters instead of coffee filters, it is most likely just a fraction of that.

150mg of a 15000mg batch is 1%. Or using real filters, it is probably more like 0.25% or something. Are you that cheap - go ahead and extract the filters with IPA, and evaporate the solvent. You will gain much more by putting the same amount of work into performing each previous step more carefully, and never take any shortcuts.

raffike

Note that 15 grams from 40 grams of Ketone is a ...
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2002, 07:09:00 PM »
Note that 15 grams from 40 grams of Ketone is a waste of ketone but newbees often do not get more.Anyway what the fuck you worry about these fuckin' filters.Diving in some meth/X lab trash can?

A friend with speed is a friend indeed

Tim_Foil

No Dumpster Diving
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2002, 09:23:00 PM »
To answer your question, no i havent been dumpster diving.  A friend who has gone on an involuntary vaction for a few years or so has left some things behind.  I am just trying to salvage whats worth saving, and trashing whats not.  Anything I can do to make his vacation better.