Author Topic: Removing MSM from Methamphetamine  (Read 18187 times)

Jacked

Why not just a wash
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2003, 05:34:00 AM »
Why wouldn't just a wash with dry acetone and filter. Seems easer and effective....

As far as chemistry taking place for shorting a buzz, What happens is the MSM helps your body do its thing better... It's thing is getting rid of foreign substances like meth. It helps your body clean itself better.. MsM used to be part of our diet before food processing got ramped.. It is elusive to food processing, even over cooking veges will move it away from our pallet.... It starts out being evaped from oceans and as it gets into the atmosphere uv rays turn it into Methyl solfonel methane and it is carried by rain back into our food supply.. In the old days our body's got its natural supply this way but today it is lacking in our diets... If one was wanting to quit using meth I would recommend two heaping teaspoons a day in OJ, once in the morning and again in the after noon for a week then back down to one table spoon a day... You will be surprised that after a week your tossing and turing in bed at night instead of the typical no ambition feeling one gets without his gogo.. It is in health food stores but is not pure and is expensive, 1000mg pill usually has mag. sulfate or another preservative and or vitamin C added to it. The best place to get it is at your feed and seed stores because 2.2 lbs is around 14 bucks US and it's 99.9% pure, comes in a jar instead of jell caps... Horses get better shit than humans do because they cost more..

Stonium

WHAT?
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2003, 11:26:00 PM »
these same folks aren't willing to pay for straight GOGO.
You MUST be kidding...right?

Jacked

WTF
« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2003, 03:09:00 AM »
What the fuck are you talking about??? Make your point so one can reply directly instead of guessing what your smart-ass comments mean and wasting thread space in the process.

Tighten Up

imaphatbastard

cut
« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2003, 08:47:00 PM »
if you have msm in your dope you can smell it.take some msm and dope put it in a pill bottle for about 20 ,minutes youll see what i mean and the smell never does go away.drop a little on foil melt it it smells while burning but has no tatse and burns real clean no residual left behind.alot of people are starting to use horse msm available at vet supply companys,am told its a prefered cut.

BritneySpears

MSM Sublimation Question
« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2004, 03:22:00 AM »
Do I have to crush down my meth/MSM crystals to powder form for this procedure to work properly?

Thanks!  ;)

dwarfer

anudder way..
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2004, 12:30:00 AM »
Dissolve in alcohol.

Mix in xylene.

Heat to 115 C.

filter.