The Hive > Serious Chemistry

Future amphetamines and a little Purple Jewl

(1/3) > >>

Vibrating_Lights:
The potency of 4FLaminorex is known.  What if some one was to put a flourine on the phenyl ring of 4 Methyl aminorex.

Could one assume that it would have a similar affect on the drugs anorexic acitivity that occurs when methcathinone is Halogenated?   4Bromomethcathinone is active oraly and works at the seratonin and norephenidrine receptors and not dopamine receptors at a 1-3mg level 2.5mgs giving a +3 experience that lasts about 3 hrs.TeeHee Very similar to 120mgsMDA.  ALmost competely identical to 150mgs OF PMMA.  I believe all the halogenated amphetamines and PMMA  metabolize to the same thing which I suspect is a 4OHR.  The PMMA experience is very similar.     

The Aminorex analog with the flourine at he 4 position and a bare phenyl group is supposed to be 15,000 x as potent as 4 MAR. 

WIth that heavier atom, on that position would it be safe to think that position of the flourine would lie in the same spacial space as the alpha methyl group of a amphetamine?

Would it be worth a try to put a halogen in that position on regular methamphetamine to try to alter the activity?

Then he waved his hands and tomorrow was different.
Meow
VL_

hest:
Is it a fact that 4-btomo-catione is that active ??

Vibrating_Lights:
Yes.
I donn't think your going to find any refs about human anorexic activity of it though mabyee.I'm pretty sure that human tests of such compounds was banned before the first synthesis of methcathinone any way. There are refs though of halogenated amphetamines. Activity decreses in respect to the atomic weight of the 4 substitution.

WIth the aminorexes though the substitution is on the oxilone ring. It goes in decreasing activity order from flourine to methyl. DO we think it would take it further by also applying a substitution to the ring??
VL_

hest:
Beilstein gave no hit's. Do you have a reff/link ???. To mee it's strange that bromocat would bee so active.

Vibrating_Lights:
My friend did this without any prompt by ref.  He postulated that it might work after seing articals about halogenated amphetamines.  Then he did it.  I will talk with him soon and see if i can get his notes.  Just wait. ANd methcat is active as hell any way so long as the person making it knows what they are doing.  Bromo meth is even better :P
What about the aminorex substitution idea?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version