The Hive > Serious Chemistry

Future amphetamines and a little Purple Jewl

<< < (2/3) > >>

hest:
Aminorex is a dopamin agonist right ? Iff so i would expect more power, 'just' longer life. Usual it's the 5-ht agonist who0 gain from methylation/bromination/ect at the p-position.

Rhodium:
As both 4-bromo-amphetamine and 4-bromo-methamphetamine are serotonergic neurotoxins (utfse for details & refs) I would stay away from 4-bromomethcathinone...

The Aminorex analog with the flourine at he 4 position and a bare phenyl group is supposed to be 15,000 x as potent as 4 MAR.

According to what FMAN theory? As 4-MAR is noticably active at ~15mg, are you implying that this could be noticed at about one microgram?

Vibrating_Lights:
I will find the aminorex artical.  I found it a while ago.  It had all the oxilones from the "future of synthetic drugs of abuse" document.  I think it was the artical that the author of that document was quoting.  It has all their activities as tested in lab rats.  I agree that the lighter halogens  might have toxic affects but the flourinated ring derivitives that i personaly desire have been found to be without toxic affects in rats. I'll dig up the refs. 
Think though that not much toxicity is going to happen at 2.5mgs compared to the dosage of that would induce toxcicity with halogenated amphetamines.

If the pattern was consistant with regular halogenated amphetamines, when aminorex was flourinated on the ring then it would not be a dopamine antagonist any more but a seratonin and norepidernie antagonist. this would completely change the drug giving it more of an Mdma like quailty.  This is exactly what it does withthe bromomethcathinone.
VL_

Vitus_Verdegast:
Very similar to 120mgsMDA.  ALmost competely identical to 150mgs OF PMMA

150mgs of PMMA, imho and to the opinion of friends who tried it, causes only unpleasant effects, no euphoria at all but fits of severe headache and personally I think that comparing this to the effect of 120 mg MDA is like comparing the cheapest bisulfite-loaded clochard wine to a bottle of champagne.

Vibrating_Lights:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version