Author Topic: Dosing pressed tabs  (Read 1988 times)

NeoSynthesis

Dosing pressed tabs
« on: September 28, 2003, 05:22:00 PM »
I've read on the Hive that there are tons of "shit" tabs out there. Wondering if a "shit tab" reffer to a rip off (e.g. no mdma content) or to LOW mdma content?

I've also read a post where a bee started ranking on folks that press 50mg tabs, sayin how it would ruin prom night for a couple of virgins lookin for a roll in the hey. Anyone knows that first time rollers will get high on fucking anything.. Absolutely no need for high-dosage there, so that's out. But as far as "normal dosage" goes, there seems to be a contravercy. Some bees are hard-liners.. stickin to 100mg, others seem to be acknowlege how individualized every person's reaction is, and so, no need to pack the tab to hell. I say 50mg might be a bit low for regulars but 80mg should be a lovely roll for the average Joe. 100mg is pushin it.. and anything above that is either balls-to-da-wall or OD!

What have you got to say?

Peace out -

technology

If you are a first timer
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2003, 08:17:00 PM »
If you are a first timer, one would have ~80mg as you would not have had any serotonin release of that kind before, so it will be a bit of a shock to the body and person.. personally SWIM need a fair wack ~120 if you really want to have a good time and then placebo amounts..

See it all depends on the person body type etc, SWIM recknons ~100 is good, try that then move on from there, the troube with this question is that all have there own opinion, you will just have to fuck around till you find the right..amount... :P