Author Topic: SI  (Read 9380 times)

Offline loft

• Founding Wasp
SI
« on: November 10, 2018, 07:06:45 AM »
Maybe you guys already now about it, but I just stumbled across this video and I'm pretty sure this is SI. So sad to watch...
hxxps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmhHKj3tQYw
"All things are poison, and nothing is without poison; the dosage alone makes it so a thing is not a poison." - Paracelsus

Offline Corrosive Joeseph

• Global Moderator
  • Founding Wasp
Re: SI
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2018, 07:46:28 AM »
SI

What is 'SI'.................?     ???

Here is the "official press release"

POLICE SEIZE MORE THAN EUR 4.5 MILLION IN CRYPTOCURRENCIES IN EUROPE’S BIGGEST EVER LSD BUST

The Spanish Guardia Civil and the Austrian Federal Police, supported by Europol, have dismantled a criminal network producing and distributing synthetic drugs worldwide, known as new psychoactive substances (NPS), on the Darknet. The criminal group was also involved in money laundering their share of the profits by selling cryptocurrencies, mainly Bitcoins. More than EUR 4 500 000 in Bitcoins, IOTA and lumen was seized by law enforcement authorities.

Over 100 different types of NPS were seized in two laboratories in the provinces of Granada and Valencia in Spain, whose market value would exceed EUR 12 million. Nearly 800 000 doses of LSD were confiscated, marking the biggest ever haul of this type of substance and derivatives in the European Union (EU). Europol supported the action day with two mobile offices in Spain and Austria. Analytical support was provided during the whole operation.

Results:

Eight arrested (of Spanish, Austrian and French nationality) accused of drug trafficking, money laundering and membership of a criminal organisation;
Six house searches in Spain (Granada, Valencia and Madrid) and one house search in Austria;
Two synthetic drug laboratories dismantled;
Overall EUR 8 million seized;
Cryptocurrencies: BTC 510 (EUR 5 508 000), IOTA worth EUR 137 000 and lumen worth EUR 30 000;
EUR 1.6 million seized from an Austrian bank account;
EUR 700 000 in cash confiscated in Spain;
Three real estate properties seized with a value close to EUR 1 million;
Ten luxury vehicles impounded.
Synthetic drugs sold in the Darknet and shipped by post

The organised crime group had been operating in Spain since 2012 and imported the raw material to make the psychoactive substances from Asian countries, mainly China. The organisation installed a laboratory in Amsterdam, which served as the production unit of the synthetic drugs. From this laboratory the narcotic substances were shipped to two other laboratories in Spain (Granada and Valencia), which were directly managed by the organisation and where the drugs were packaged and distributed to the final consumer.

Packages and postal envelopes were sent to more than 100 different countries, containing narcotic substances camouflaged as other legal products, such as additives for cement. Among the substances that were distributed were more than 100 different types of NPS: synthetic cannabinoids, depressants, dissociatives, stimulants such as amphetamines or cathinones, nootropics, psychedelics and synthetic opiates, the latter a grave problem in developed countries like the USA.

The organised crime group offered the synthetic drugs exclusively through Darknet webpages where access was restricted to previously invited users redirected from forums. Two of the webpages managed by the organisation enjoyed a great reputation, being the most known and exclusive worldwide in this field.

Big business on the Darknet

Drug trafficking is big business, bringing in a fifth of all profits from organised crime. The market for synthetic drugs runs into the billions of euros each year and the sophistication of producers and traffickers continues to rise. Over the last decade, illegal online markets have changed how drugs are bought and sold. Criminal activity on the Darknet has become more innovative and more difficult to predict. Darknet markets provide a largely anonymous platform for trading in a range of illicit goods and services. It is estimated that around two thirds of the offers on Darknet markets are drug-related.

Fighting illicit Darknet markets

Illicit trade on Darknet markets is one sign of the increasingly complex nature of transnational organised crime in the EU. In 2017 Europol and the EU drugs agency EMCDDA published Drugs and the Darknet: perspectives for enforcement, research and policy, a report which presents the latest understanding of how Darknet markets function, the threats they pose to health and security and how Europe can respond.

According to the report, market disruption should form part of a broader, more integrated set of measures implemented as part of an overall strategy to address drug trade in the Darknet ecosystem. Darknet investigation teams modelled and promoted by Europol will be at the heart of such an integrated strategy. Engagement with key industries (e.g. information technology, social media, payment and product distribution services) will be increasingly important for identifying and responding to new threats in this area.

/CJ

« Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 01:50:16 PM by Corrosive Joeseph »
Being well adjusted to a sick society is no measure of one's mental health

Offline carl

• Global Moderator
  • Founding Wasp
  • circular pastry filled with hazelnut crime
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2018, 10:53:43 AM »
@Joe, that was a former RC shop that at some point started to sell LSD derivatives, large quantities even of crystalline analogues.
I think it was scientific innovations ore something like that.

And yes loft, Granada?
Sadly, that are them, no doubt :(
I would suggest that you guys share information like it was the last day on Earth.  This information slowdown is all because of all that dumb unwillingness to share.  That is where the DEA is winning.  There goal is you not talking to each other.  Let the information flow.  I  promise we will always be 2 steps ahead of DEA chemists if we just keep sharing information
Real bees just hear the buzzing and it doesn´t ever stop. Ever.

Offline loft

• Founding Wasp
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2018, 11:34:32 AM »
They really did a great job, testing a lot of their stuff and shipping without problems. They were the good ones out of the RC scene.
"All things are poison, and nothing is without poison; the dosage alone makes it so a thing is not a poison." - Paracelsus

Offline Baba_McKensey

• Toad Quarantine
  • Founding Wasp
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2018, 01:58:34 PM »
I'm not Sam

• Global Moderator
  • Founding Wasp
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2018, 02:06:37 PM »
100 different types of NPS: synthetic cannabinoids, depressants, dissociatives, stimulants such as amphetamines or cathinones, nootropics, psychedelics and synthetic opiates

Looks like they 'branched out' just a little more than LSD..........   :o    Jesus Christ..........!!
That's an unbelievable set-up and level of professionalism........... But I remember now why I don't like the darknet   
Poor bastards..............   ???     

/CJ

Offline carl

• Global Moderator
  • Founding Wasp
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2018, 02:25:41 PM »
It wasn't on the darknet, it was on the clearnet ;)
I would suggest that you guys share information like it was the last day on Earth.  This information slowdown is all because of all that dumb unwillingness to share.  That is where the DEA is winning.  There goal is you not talking to each other.  Let the information flow.  I  promise we will always be 2 steps ahead of DEA chemists if we just keep sharing information

• Global Moderator
  • Founding Wasp
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2018, 02:34:56 PM »
What...........? And what's even worse............... 510 bitcoin is now €2,860,912.02      (facepalm)     Not that it really matters much.
They will be roasted either way............... Oh dear     ???

/CJ

« Last Edit: November 12, 2018, 05:29:54 PM by Corrosive Joeseph »

Offline Vesp

• Administrator
  • Founding Wasp
    • The Vespiary
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2018, 05:08:32 PM »
I never understand how people like this get access to the lysergic acid compounds they create derititives of.
Vespiary Archive: https://anonfiles.com/LcP9E4Y9u6/backup-2021-12-01_zip

Bitcoin: 1VespJ7dUtwMmvz6oDsMFDzs18kML58UV

Monero: 423c1FAdzQKPQRZEnsK84vSff7M8hCZoR16dvBkzFev3PwEDpLhgneHYyscUgmyVtyXyjMgLjhpGiePKZks16iN95UwXUKk

Offline carl

• Global Moderator
  • Founding Wasp
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2018, 05:37:48 PM »
Oh I am sure they haven't made them themselves, the lysergic acid derivatives were definitely bought, their labs found were only for testing, and I am absolutely sure about this :)

It honestly is cool to see where we got our drugs back then and see how it all was stored, the weighing station and all.
Really a nice impression.
And yes, it really was all and only the fault of reddit that they were brought down!

Also, I miss seeing certain people there getting arrested... guess they could get to the country where they also got the majority of money stashed anonymously, the one with the cheese and the chocolate... ::)
So the real string pullers behind the operation are still free :)
I still remember their first days, when they were only such a small and tiny shop, on a free hosting site :))
And to think that between then and now were at most 6 or 7 years, just wow ::)
« Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 05:56:52 PM by carl »

Offline The Lone Stranger

• Dominant Wasp
  • THE SITE HERETIC and DEVILS ADVOCATE
    • YouTopia
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2018, 04:19:18 PM »
At least a year before they went offline the things they shipped to me werent kosha .

First i noticed that powders were comming wet . Then later things that used to get one ' high ' didnt do it anymore . Then i noticed that things that were suposed to go into solution stoped going into solution properly . Some of the powder in the bags went into solution and other parts wouldnt ...... even with excess solvent and heat .

The ' LSD ' ( for example ALD 52 ) that they sold suposedly came from a legal lab in scandinavia and costed 12.500 euros a gram .

>And yes, it really was all and only the fault of reddit that they were brought down!

Facts ? Links ?
« Last Edit: November 11, 2018, 09:40:44 PM by The Lone Stranger »
“Great spirits have always encountered opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.” Albert Einstein

Offline The Lone Stranger

• Dominant Wasp
  • THE SITE HERETIC and DEVILS ADVOCATE
    • YouTopia
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2018, 09:57:51 PM »

Police seize more than EUR 4.5 million in cryptocurrencies in Europe’s biggest ever LSD bust

28 June 2018

https://www.europol.europa.eu/newsroom/news/police-seize-more-eur-45-million-in-cryptocurrencies-in-europe%E2%80%99s-biggest-ever-lsd-bust

Thats their version . We need info from the people that have been arrested and the courts ...... and then see what sticks .

What exactly did they confiscate ...... in wich countrys ...... and what is illegal there ...... and was any LSD confiscated ?

Reminds of ---- > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ALD-52#History
“Great spirits have always encountered opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.” Albert Einstein

Offline Step_by_Steppa

• Larvae
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2018, 02:25:29 PM »
Sad. They were the best for quite some time.

The video is interesting indeed.

Offline whatever9999

• Larvae
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2018, 05:43:46 PM »
SI was great, was a happy customer for quite some years. Which motivated me to start this hobby  8) And my own made Eth-Cat turned out to be absolutely the same shiny damp crystals which I got a few years back from SI. Just beautiful.

RIP SI, I'll miss you.

Offline dextromolecule

• Toad Quarantine
  • Dominant Wasp
  • Dont let drugs control you, you control them.
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2018, 10:22:08 PM »
anyone know what happend with chemicalspain ?

Offline Grud

• Larvae
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2019, 12:05:30 PM »
I'm sorry this is in German.

A bust of a TOR server farm https://web.archive.org/web/20190531084153/http://www.cyberbunker.com/web/index.php with about 200 servers. The police operation was running for the last 5 years and covered police in Germany, Holland, Poland and Luxemburg. There were 18 search warrants. The 'Boss' is supposed to be a 59 year old Dutch man that was known by the Dutch police and is said to have connections to organised crime. There are 13 suspects between 20 and 59 years old. At least 6 people have been arrested at the server farm. The police watched 250000 drug deals worth 41 million euros on wallstreet market before they busted it in April 2019.

One of the owners/organisers of the server farm is said to be Mr.Sven Olaf Kamphuis http://www.cb3rob.org/

The police siezed the servers, telephones and cash. Wich they say will take years to work through and will lead to many more prosecutions.

The siezed web sites includes 'Wallstreet market' the second biggest darknet drug supplier.
Cannabis Road with 87 dealers and thousands of sales.
Fraudsters with several thousand drug deals.
Flugsvamp 2.0 with 600 dealers and about 10000 buyers.
Orangechemicals, acechemstore und lifestylepharma wich sold synthetic drugs.

Offline Ethyl_Merman

• Larvae
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2019, 09:56:12 PM »
I only found out about this in the past 6 weeks. I'd known these guys since about 2010, they really had interest and dedication in what they were doing besides of course the financial incentives. From what I understand DOC is a really tough synth and they banged away at it until they got it right. I had samples of every single synth of it they made, gratis, just because of my interest in their efforts. The ALD-52 was a real treat and superb, as was their 2C-B-FLY. While I do feel greed is usually what brings an operation like this down, I also know it takes a lot of cash to bring some of these syntheses to reality. I will always appreciate what they've done for the psychedelic community and for giving us access to some very rare and wonderful compounds. They had a good run.

Don't forget what I said about greed. Before checking your work, check your motivations.
The only way out is through.

Offline dedihetz

• Larvae
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2019, 02:14:39 AM »
Was SI the iteration before Arc Research? I remember they changed names but I never kept up with them. Know people that were ordering pre silkroad days and they were getting  200g packs to NZ no probz, legends. Remember a fair few methylone binges. I hate that shit.