Site > News

South oz bust

<< < (2/4) > >>

maker:
I did note the untidiness but my thoughts went to wondering what process were they utilizing.
I did not come to terms with that.

CathCath:
probably leuckard reaction, but i dont understand for what they used all these tanks conceted to a big tube, maybe they are some sort of reactors and the big tube conecting them is somethink like a condenser ? Why havent we seen a chemical reactors from china in large scale clandestine laboratories, are they too hard to import safely and set up and work with it ? There is small ones that might be easier to import, so there is a lot of choises but still no-one uses them ?

capableshark:

--- Quote from: CathCath on December 26, 2019, 08:36:35 PM ---probably leuckard reaction, but i dont understand for what they used all these tanks conceted to a big tube, maybe they are some sort of reactors and the big tube conecting them is somethink like a condenser ? Why havent we seen a chemical reactors from china in large scale clandestine laboratories, are they too hard to import safely and set up and work with it ? There is small ones that might be easier to import, so there is a lot of choises but still no-one uses them ?

--- End quote ---

In the video say they find a lot of pseudoephedrine... Reduction/deoxigenation.  8)

CathCath:
i didnt use voice just was intrested whats theyr equipment and was quite disapointeed and now when i know they were using pseudoephedrine, i woud say what a bastards :D I imagine how much pseudo they have buyed/imported and at what prices where the bmk glycedate price is droping and droping(including the readily avaiable otc ways of producing p2p), i woud bet 50grams of theyr ephedrine had cost them more than for a kilo of the glycedate and the leuckard i think is much more easy than that presuirized reaction that they are using  :-X

Hooloovoo:
I remember reading about an Australian lab bust a few years back and it was notable for its capacity (huge, multi-multi kilo) and that some photos from the bust appeared to show large stainless steel pressurised reaction vessels. Seemed like they'd probably optimised the hell out of the one route and just cranked product out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version