Site > News

A.I. uses "retrosynthesis" to copy patented drugs without infringing patents

<< < (3/3)

Baba_McKensey:
entropy51 used to rant about illegal drug synthesis at Scimad.

--- Quote ---Making nice about the inherent chemical interest of illegal drug synthesis is not conducive to improving the image of chemistry as a hobby.

--- End quote ---

https://www.sciencemadness.org/whisper/viewthread.php?tid=18434&page=2#pid233135

last post
https://www.sciencemadness.org/whisper/viewthread.php?tid=18759#pid235732

post after this
https://www.sciencemadness.org/whisper/viewthread.php?tid=3613#pid163924

Hydroxetamine:
Thank you carl for posting the patent. Incidentally I know the person you talk about, and funny thing, some DOET (along with some other rare gems like 2C-T-2-NBOMe) made by this honourable person found it's way to me.
Didn't know about the patent though, I'm glad to see his work living on after his suicide. Rest in peace, you were one of the rare bees living up to our ideal.
Do you happen to have some more patents, lab notes or the like from our beloved O.? Doesn't matter if german or not.
Interesting, he patented 4-Fluorophenylbutanamine, which I chose to make in the future. I thought it may be somewhat like BDB, which was a substance said researcher found to be valuable. As 4-FA is right in between of MDMA and plain Amphetamine effect-wise, I figured 4-FB might be BDB-esque with slightly more push? Did he mention this compound by any chance? Would be nice to hear if it's worthwile before making it, on the other hand he explicitly describes it's synthesis in the patent, it's even the third compound he writes about.
Also nice to see his separation method for the isolation of S-4-FA, which he loved so much :)

Anyway, thanks in advance!

dopamine:

--- Quote from: carl on March 03, 2019, 11:06:48 AM ---...
That damn jewish media on it again for those who don't know who is behind it, influencing culture to the negative, thus causing the cultural marxism becoming a major political influence in the west...

--- End quote ---

Whoa whoa... I'm not going to argue about your prejudices--as offensive as they are-- but of all people you should know the forum is not the place for that kind of stuff.

carl:
Yeah sorry for that, I just kept on ranting ::)
I removed the offensive part from my post now.

Hydroxetamine, this really is strange what you say there about him :D
DOET? What the hell, you too? :P

I only have some private communication with him left though, but as you see from that patent...
His methods were nothing novel or outstanding, they were like Shulgins, just the same standard method used always again.
He was very intrigued by the methods in use among our people though, but, to quote him "microwaves and yeast, I'm too old for that!" ;D
Only novel thing he really was very intrigued with and if possible, wanted to get into, was the cultivation of ergot, because as you well know too, the lysergic acid amides where always left on his bucket list.

The only thing, because you mention it, where we talked about methods was the chiral separation of 4-FA, due to his method being rather expensive, was the application of tartaric acid here instead.
Which works of course too, so for anyone interested?
The amino acid he used just seems to provide a better separation, but using the selective extraction, I would rather prefer using cheaper and less hassle causing tartaric acid myself.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version