Author Topic: Strange cut in meth?  (Read 9041 times)

localbuilder

Strange cut in meth?
« on: October 27, 2004, 10:52:00 PM »
Not a lot of detail so far but, 50% does not dissolve in hot acetone, crystalizes clear and easy, burns with a blue flame and has a high of around an hour that leaves a sort of film and metal taste in mouth. A friend said he heard it called something like presadont, any help is great

maj

recrystallizing
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2004, 10:58:00 PM »
Heat that shit up in some denatured alcohol and then crash it out with some ice cold acetone.

jackhole

Might be Alum
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2004, 11:07:00 PM »
Might be Alum (Potassium Aluminum Sulfate)

localbuilder

In doing so
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2004, 11:11:00 PM »
That should drop just the meth correct? Any clue on what may have been used. Swim was told that it may be the new uncomeing replacement for meth.  Was told it has many positive sides to it.  Swim is so confused

Scottydog

Positive Sides?
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2004, 12:08:00 AM »
"burns with a blue flame and has a high of around an hour that leaves a sort of film and metal taste in mouth. Was told it has many positive sides to it."

A high of around an hour? Whatever it is, doesn't sound too positive to me, with those kinds of stats, a theoretical consumer may bee better off saving money and switching to cocaine or just plain amphetamine?  ::)

Swim has heard of shoddy gear produced via Li/NH3 that gave a metallic taste, MSM should dissolve in warm acetone. Bad cooking skills + MSM?

jboogie

i hope something that burns blue, leaves a...
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2004, 12:13:00 AM »
i hope something that burns blue, leaves a metal taste in my mouth, and only gets me high for an hour, doesnt replace the meth here. geez. hey scottyD, if thats the meth round there, whatdaya think the coke looks like. they may want to stick to poppy seeds! ;D

dasedbee

Street cook supplied info
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2004, 09:00:00 PM »
Swidb consulted with a street cook who stated the characteristics in the original post exhibit the properties of niacinamide (vitamin B3). Due to the ease of crystalazation it is becoming the "cut" of choice of many street cooks. He also commented the residue from a foil burn test mimics meth so closely some street dealers are selling pure cut.
If you need more info:

http://www.aonevitamins.com/powdered_vitamins_powdered_vitamins_niacin.htm

jackhole

Niacinamide sucks
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2004, 10:22:00 PM »
It turns the product to mush over time, or very quickly in a warm or humid environment. It's not just becoming popular either. It's been around. MSM has just started becoming popular in the past decade or so, if that.

Scottydog

I hear ya on that!
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2004, 01:22:00 AM »
Niacinamide, even a little bit in the gear (a measly 10%) will  render it difficult to smoke. No quicker way of ruining an otherwise great batch.

The gear will turn to clear liquid in the bowl but never shards back, rather then "cracking back" immediately (like it should) it will leave an oily puddle. Hit it with a flame and it sizzles instead of smokes.

I don't know why anyone would want to use B3! If Guinea_Pig comes back for more, he is truly an idiot. Check to see if he has a Dubya sticker, you might bee surprised!  ;D

dasedbee

Is there such a thing as a good additve??
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2004, 06:18:00 AM »
The only reason Ibee can see for anything to be added to product is for a profit motive. Swidb would rather do real work for a living than desicrate quality gear with additives. (If any bee knows of a positive additve, I will gladly admit my ignorance and stand corrected.) The only reason for my post was to help identify the offending substance, which I am not sure has happened. Though it raised their ire, I am honored to be commented on by the noteworthy bees who replied.  -DB