Author Topic: Plastic Sep?  (Read 1312 times)

Simply_Sexy

Plastic Sep?
« on: August 30, 2002, 08:37:00 PM »
I recently found a 20L nalgene carboy with spigot on the side of the road, brand new. Was very happy about this find, and put it to good uses right away. Well, I don't know why, but the spigot is like 2 inches from the bottom and if you were to use this carboy as a sep funel you would need to tip it 90* or so for it to be any good.

Then, I broke a 4L glass sep, second one in a few months. I tried to fix it with this glass glue shit. It's kinda fixed.
I started thinkin.. I need a helmet for my daily activities, and someone sportin a helmet should be using plastics, not glass.  ;D

Anyone ever see a nalgene sep funel? I haven't, but would really like to.. this carboy just isn't doin it.  :(

Im fuckin sexy.

foxy2

Now you have!
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2002, 09:46:00 PM »

UAFSE and buy one.

Those who give up essential liberties for temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

Ghost

buy one!!!!
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2002, 04:36:00 AM »
i have to agree with foxy; they are not that expensive just buy the damn thing.  you'll waste more time trying to build one.

what smell?  .... he he he

Diggity

err!
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2002, 07:32:00 AM »
Actually, they are very expensive, almost (2/3) as expensive as glass. Good luck finding anything over a 2L!

I would think using a carboy w/spigot to seperate the majority of whatever it is simply_sexy is seperating.. then seperate again using a smaller sep of some sort would be sufficient.

& I'm, somethin of a phenom, 1 puff of da cron, I'm un-stopable.   

William_Omblome

at auctions u can find big ones
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2002, 07:52:00 AM »
at auctions u can find big ones

all i have in this world is my balls and my word...and i dont break em for nobody