Author Topic: Is there suspicious to buy, ...  (Read 1883 times)

Grignard

Is there suspicious to buy, ...
« on: February 11, 2004, 04:59:00 AM »

sYnThOmAtIc

There all easily made so just make them
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2004, 04:18:00 PM »
There all easily made so just make them

morpheus

List and controlled
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2004, 07:27:00 PM »
There is a phone number pharmacist's or law enforcement
can call if they have your name and find out the substance and the time it was filled.If filled under your name.Each state varies but ours is updated every week and  controlled substances 2,3 and 4 are on it.Sch.5 is on a book at the pharmacy.
They call it a clearinghouse number.A good friend who is a pharmacist told me this.As I said states vary.Ours is one of the few where schedule 2's are not triple scripted.Maybe
we have the clearinghouse number because there are not 2 other carbons that can be checked.
As for list chemicals I don't know that much about,but am
quite sure if you ordered a chemical on a hot or watched list under a name instead of company and then payed by personal check instead of Co.check you better have a legit
reason for it.Swim tried for only iodine crystals.Quite politely she asked the amount and name.After my reply she said she was sorry we only sell to companies.

Grignard

Ok, but i am not in the US.
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2004, 02:32:00 AM »
Ok, but i am not in the US. In my country you could buy Iodine an red phosphorus in large qantity.. But it`s almost impossible to by ephendrine.. But you have to register as a company, and then get an acount at a chemical supplier.. Not as hard really! The biggest chemical supplier has registry on yhe net so you never have to talk to them.. And the orders are also placed on the net. Asaron aldehyde could be ordered in large qantity without being suspicious i think (and hope) :)