Author Topic: P2P  (Read 15730 times)

Mastermind

Re: P2P
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2000, 02:49:00 PM »
Here's a picture of the P2P tube furnace.  The reason its warped is because it was heated to 800 degrees C a couple times when making ketene from acetone. It tended to soften at that temperature.  Broken porcelain saucers were used as the catalyst when making ketene.  It was heated to about 450 degrees for the P2P and about 550 degrees to dry or regenerate the catalyst (with air blown through it).  No softening was noticed at 550 degrees.

LaBTop

« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2000, 05:21:00 AM »
Mastermind, I'm gonna include this in the "Detailed Methods for Non-Chemists" thread, first in the thread in progress in the Methods forum, so some more chem oriented people can interact, then when ready, in the above final one.
It happens to be, that some friends of mine and me are also highly interested in this method, and were allways baffled by the lack of interest here for the method. It has been discussed earlier, as you may know, but starved as usual a soft death.
This easiest synth of P2P, combined with my One Pot d,l-Meth synth, will open the floodgates for all who want to make their own personal stash of methamphetamine, instead of beeing surrendered to the faulthy tricks of street vendors.

I will do my best to make a readable total write-up, and you can PM me for further discussion, we have quite a lot of material on this, just as you.
The main cullprit for many seems to be the necessity of NaCN, which in fact with the proper safety-measures forms not such a big thread at all.
Have all drawings etc., but that foto says much more.

As said before, I really would appreciate a safe, longstanding website for dumping foto's, drawings and tons of text, this is the last time I ask for it, there must be hundreds of you out there with the proper skills to setup a website which won't be banned for such a purpose, just to dump stuff so we can link in Markup to that website.
I really don't have the time to develop into a computerexpert besides my other activities, I only pick up what I think I need for that.
It's the last time I ask, if no offers, you all will have to miss my, and others, extensive library. LT/

WISDOMwillWIN

Mastermind

« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2000, 05:37:00 PM »
I'd be interested in seeing what you have LaBTop.  As for the need for a web site for photos and drawings, why don't you set up an account at www.geocities.com and put your images there?  I set up an account and it has my hushmail email address as about the only link to me (besides my ip address).  If you have a dynamic ip address it shouldn't stay the same, anyway.  Another thing that you might try if you want to eliminate all traces (hopefully) is try a proxy to geocities.

LaBTop

« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2000, 04:10:00 AM »
I give a shit about traces, that's not my concern, all you mention and much more is used.
It's the extensive lot of work to download all that to a website of choice, and then some moron admin will wipe it away because some bored housewife complaints about the offensive and criminal content of it.
Look what happened to many known names' websites, suddenly they were wiped.
I'm not going to do weeks and weeks of work to get wiped because some pathetic little moron passes by.
You would be surprised by the amount of visitors we have here who have only one goal in life, to inflict as much damage as they can to this site and its associate sites.

There are at the most about 200 people here who really know what they are talking about, the rest is in the learning phase and would probably only dump a lot of confusing bullshit on such a website.
I'm thinking about a system like McAfee Fortress password encrypted self-executing files, a blind alley index page, and a unique alphanumeric login page. All files will be password protected by the blowfish algorithm.
If we need one file or jpeg or video to link to, we put that on another alphanumeric page, and provide the password here. So that moron can only damage one page a time, and when it happens, we can track him/her down and do some funny damage back. Never threat, just do. LT/

PS: it looks as if the bulk of you out there only is interested in taking, not giving.

WISDOMwillWIN

LaBTop

« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2000, 01:46:00 PM »
Not meaning Mastermind, ofcourse. LT/

WISDOMwillWIN

placebo

« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2000, 04:11:00 PM »
I have been dieing to post some pics, just haven't got round to it yet, and I don't think it would be a problem to have pics at Geocities you just don't upload them to a page you have them sitting in your behind the lines files, that nobody sees, you know where you put the pics you are linking to for your webpages. Nobody can get in there except you and admin I suppose, but definately no kids! I have had seedy pics at my website for 3 months and no probs yet!

One horny Bee!

PolytheneSam

« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2001, 07:09:00 PM »
P2P process coming up for you, LeVogue.

terbium

« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2001, 11:51:00 PM »
Yes, this would seem to be a good method that avoids the need for acetic anhydride - glacial acetic acid is used instead. And the phenylacetic acid can be made by oxidation of phenethyl alcohol. Phenethyl alcohol is what gives roses their characteristic smell and should be available from fragrance suppliers.

This may become a more popular method now that the authorities are making it difficult to obtain rP. Constructing and operating the tube furnace can't be any more of a hassle than obtaining rP from matchbooks.

raffike

Sorry for bringing up old thread but does anybody ...
« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2002, 11:35:00 PM »
Sorry for bringing up old thread but does anybody has downloaded pics mentioned here,i'd be very glad to see 'em

A friend with speed is a friend indeed

PolytheneSam

The picture below was in one of the Rhodium.
« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2002, 03:29:00 PM »
The picture below was in one of the Rhodium.zip files.  Also see

Post 31892 (missing)

(Mastermind: "P2P tube furnace write up attempt", Chemistry Discourse)

http://www.geocities.com/dritte123/PSPF.html

The hardest thing to explain is the obvious

Rhodium

Mallinckrodt Phenylacetone, 97%
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2002, 07:34:00 PM »
I have kept two of his pics - one is of a authentic P2P bottle, and the other is nutmeg/sassy oil bottles. I remember that he posted pictures of half-gallon benzyl cyanide bottles too, but I cannot find that pic on my hard drive...

raffike

Thanks,that phenylacetone pic is kinda crappy but ...
« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2002, 11:26:00 PM »
Thanks,that phenylacetone pic is kinda crappy but nice anyway.Anyway i might be able to get russian chem company Reahim's phenylacetone bottle but from where,i dunno.

PolytheneSam

Besides that phenylacetone bottle he had pictures ...
« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2002, 11:06:00 AM »
Besides that phenylacetone bottle he had pictures of benzyl chloride bottles and a five pound bottle of sodium cyanide.

raffike

I have one pound sodium cyanide bottle.
« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2002, 11:35:00 AM »
I have one pound sodium cyanide bottle.From Fluka it is.And then i have some benzyl alcohol bottles(Reahim) and Fluka's sodium ethoxide bottle,then one Merck's HCl acid bottle.That's all @ the moment(raf friend started with dreams just couple months ago,he saves all intresting empty bottles just for fun).Soon going to have some Reahim benzaldehyde bottles too.Gee,i wish i had a digicam. :(

El_Zorro

Wow, I just can't stop thinking about what the ...
« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2002, 02:55:00 PM »
Wow, I just can't stop thinking about what the pigs would do if they found five pound bottles of NaCN, even if they were empty.  Can you imagine the headlines on that?  And of course, I'm suer that they'd fuck you over with their 'estimated production' bullshit.  Just think if you had 20 years worth of empty containers lying around, then you got busted for cooking a nano meth batch.  You could go away for cooking multi kilos of 3 or 4 different kinds of drugs.

Those are some sexy looking bottles, though. 8)

Who is that masked man?

pHarmacist

or
« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2002, 03:01:00 PM »

epistemologicide

argh
« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2002, 03:02:00 PM »

PolytheneSam

PolytheneSam

Don't forget Post 297386 , also see us 1315544
« Reply #38 on: November 20, 2002, 05:55:00 PM »
Don't forget

Post 297386

(Elementary: "P2P from Acetone and Phenylacetic Acid", Chemistry Discourse)
, also see

Patent US1315544

or try

http://patft.uspto.gov/netahtml/srchnum.htm