Author Topic: piperonal conversion questions  (Read 2653 times)

NedKelly

piperonal conversion questions
« on: July 10, 2003, 09:06:00 AM »

Bandil

What do you want to convert it to?
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2003, 12:39:00 PM »
What do you want to convert it to? MDP2NP, MDP2P or something totally different?

Nitroethane is what you want, and yes it's easy and cheap to obtain large amounts of. But if it's for the "wrong" use, you might not get to keep it nor your freedom for very long(depending on where you live)...

Regards

NedKelly

MDP2P
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2003, 01:31:00 PM »
mdma is the final dream

NedKelly

could you direct me to a good recipe / writeup
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2003, 01:34:00 PM »

pHarmacist

rhodium.ws has lots of shit... cowabunga dude...
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2003, 01:39:00 PM »

NedKelly

Is this site about teaching and learning.
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2003, 04:12:00 AM »
I understand people get the shits with people asking the same questions all the time and not using the search engine , So why chew my ass

why are you flaming me , If you read , I did use the fucking search engine ! but I could not find the information I needed , Seen your so fucking smart why dont you answer my question or let someone else answer it .
Isn't this website about 'discussion'

NedKelly

who removed my question ?
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2003, 04:14:00 AM »
I wish to dicuse it with you.

El_Zorro

OK, if you want info on piperonal conversions,
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2003, 12:07:00 PM »
OK, if you want info on piperonal conversions, then just go to Rhodium's site.  There's a whole fucking section about piperonal conversions.  That should get you started.  Then after that, you should UTFSE, and use keywords like "piperonal", and "MDP2P".  Then when the results come up, read them ALL.  Then ask questions.

Barium

Conversion
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2003, 12:34:00 PM »
Is there a conversion method out there for piperonal, that uses chemicals that are easy to obtain in large amounts?

Easy to obtain in what sense? Can you get all permits or what? If so then just use a search engine to find a manufacturer and import what you need. Or do you mean easy to obtain for a garage cook who knows nothing about chemistry but wants to make MDMA, and will end up as Bubba's bitch for 30 years or so?

On Rhodium's site you will find usable methods for both cases. Look under MDMA and MDP2P. Oh, in case you haven't noticed - there is a link to Rhodium's site at the bottom of this page.

Rhodium

Reply to NedKelly
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2003, 02:00:00 AM »
I did use the fucking search engine ! but I could not find the information I needed

I find that very hard to believe. By plugging in either "piperonal and mdma" or "piperonal and mdp2p"* into TFSE you get around 80 hits for each query. If you truly had read those posts you would have had your answer by now. 

who removed my question? I wish to dicuse it with you.

Noone has removed your question, if you (as I assume) are referring to

Post 446104

(NedKelly: "piperonal conversion questions", Chemistry Discourse)
, it has just been negatively rated (because of the reason I mentioned above), and as you can read in the

FAQ

(https://www.the-hive.ws/forum/faq.pl?Cat=#karma), a negatively rated post is displayed with its title only, but can be accessed by clicking the post title.

* It takes very little research into MDMA chemistry to realize that those search terms are the obvious first choices, as MDP2P is the most common immedate precursor of MDMA.

bbell

easier to help someone
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2003, 02:07:00 AM »
Is it not easier to help someone than waste your time and his/hers but calling them names etc. etc. in other words be kind to human kind.