Site > News

MEMBER SECURITY RISK AT VESPIARY

<< < (2/4) > >>

maker:
I think that it is more likely that all of you who do the massive hide myself tech are probably better know to the NSA/whoever types. Heck, they have every email/every phone call. You think you are invisible?? I worry not so.
Just my thoughts, yours obviously is different.

I do not worry so much, I mostly attempt to make myself small in this world. They could come visit me tomorrow or not.
I actually think that they know that I am a nothing and not to be feared in this drug thing. Hell, I do not even make enough stuff to keep me happy along with a select couple.

carl:
I'm happy with my VPN.
Never got such a problem like you TOR users ???
I think anyways that the TOR stuff is not our friend, be wary of that.

carl:

--- Quote from: CathCath on May 15, 2020, 08:41:36 PM ---so the proxy server i was using and paid now dont work to connect to the comunity, will see if its problem in the proxy or there have happen some changes in site politics ?

--- End quote ---
If that little idiot registers again to disturb the community, just report him, I will remove him forcibly then.
Don't get into an argument with him, he will threaten you with either beating, sending you TNT, or to get you send to prison.
He also threatened to take this site down... ::)
Don't ever argue with him, he is a little kid with too little education in school and too much free time on hand.

Or better: never argue with an idiot, he will pull you down to his level and beat you with experience.

WizardX:

--- Quote from: Zippy on May 15, 2020, 10:00:18 PM ---Do you mean turn off javascript?

Also is it sufficient to just block it for this site?

--- End quote ---

As I have stated many time before, both here, the Collective and other forums, that javascript MUST be disabled permanently on sites such as this AND the DarkNet.
Now, the TOR browser has NoScript add-on installed, disable javascript in the TOR browser also. Do NOT rely on the NoScript add-on only.

--- Quote from: carl on May 15, 2020, 11:01:39 PM ---I'm happy with my VPN.
Never got such a problem like you TOR users ???
I think anyways that the TOR stuff is not our friend, be wary of that.

--- End quote ---

The TOR topography was designed for anonymity, so threat actors (black hats, gov state hackers, script kiddies, etc) WILL use the TOR network in their hacking attacks.
Just as the TOR network can be used for hacking, SO can VPN's and proxies.
Advance/Elite hackers, hack networks and create botnets to hide their activities.

hamsterbob:
Payed RDP to VPN simple.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version